“I didnt want to go home!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Villa veranda around the pool at night
Private beach
Garden hillside
Bedroom no 3
Villa at night
View from entering thru the gate
Bedroom no 1
Bedroom no 1
Bathroom no 1
Family shower bathroom no 1
Lounge area
Lounge area w chairs for kids on the veranda
Bedroom no 2
Bedroom no 2
Bathroom no 2
Outside palm tree balcony merges with bathroom
The pool
Bathroom no 2
Bedroom no 3
Bathroom no 3
Pool
The veranda
Veranda daytime
Removable Creche attachment around the pool for child safety
Veranda
Living Room
Villa Kitchen - newly built
Riding on the Beach available only 10min away
Waterfall 'Dunns' river' is located 30min nearby
Private Beach
Relaxing with a drink in the garden
Runaway Bay Private Residential beach
Golf early in the morning
Lush garden with lots of fruit trees
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sthimas
Rhode Island
“I didnt want to go home!!!”
Reviewed June 23, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Exodus Retreat for 7 days ! We had a total of 10 people 5 adults and 5 children and everyone enjoyed themselves. I want to say thank you to Andrew, Stephen, Regina, Bob, and of course our chef Ms. Monica who my son wanted to put in his suitcase! Ms. Monica made us the most delicious meals, I'm having withdrawals of her cooking as we speak. Andrew, Stephen and Bob made our trip unforgettable,they treated us like family, with that said we came as strangers and left as friends! I cant wait to go back next year! You have to check out all the local spots and the non-touristy areas to really experience Jamaica! I could go on and on but I will just say you wont be disappointing. I would also like to thank Clare for being so responsive and helpful during this process!!!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
nicoleray...
Wakefield, Rhode Island
“Exodus Retreat is amazing!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

10 of my family members to include adults adolescents and a 9 year old stayed for 7 days and we now consider the "staff" to be our Jamaican family. Andrew was fantastic, ensuring we had a great time even on rainy days. A day trip on his catamaran and a trip to The Blue Hole are a must. Vagabond Charters is THE BEST!! Ms. Monica is an amazing chef you will not be disappointed! This is my first trip abroad without GI upset Steven was our go to guy, he and Regina were patient and kind and kept the villa looking fantastic. "Bob" helped Andrew to transport my large family here there and everywhere. He and Regina even created a soak from the trees on the property to help heal my broken heel!!!! We had to leave the house at 3AM to catch an early flight and was amazed to see everyone up to see us off to the airport. We will be returning to Jamaica and the Exodus Retreat as soon as possible.

Khloe2120
Baltimore, Maryland
“Worth every penny! We will be back again!”
Reviewed May 21, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Food was amazing! Service was fantastic! Staff and the crew were attentive and prompt!

A great place to host big groups!

Clatia92
Maryland
“Didn't want to leave!”
Reviewed May 21, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

This villa was perfect for our group of 12. Miss Monica, Steven, Andrew, Keven and Mr. Everton were amazing and very accommodating.

It rained the first couple of days but once it subsided, we got to get out and enjoy the island. Margaritaville in Ochi was lit on a Wednesday! We kayaked and went on the catamaran cruise. Rum punch was overflowing the entire trip.

We each paid $37 for food for the 4 days, breakfast and dinner and still had leftovers. The prices for transportation were reasonable. It's a little over an hour from Montego Bays airport and 30 min from Ocho Rios.

We had a blast and I'm definitely recommending this location to those close to me.

Thanks again Andrew and team for a fun trip. Take care!

gelee1013
New Haven, Connecticut
“Beautiful Villa”
Reviewed April 27, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

A group of 6 ladies stayed at this villa and we all had a really great time. From the time we arrived, we felt welcomed. The staff there was extremely friendly and helpful. The food that was prepared by Ms. Monica was the best! Wish I could get food like that everyday! The transportion getting around the island was there for our every need. I would definitely stay at this villa again. Hope to visit again very soon. Thank you Ms. Monica, Paulette, Stephen, Barbican and Andrew. You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps. Also would like to thank Clare for all she has done to make our stay possible. Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Management Response
Apr 30, 2017
Oh wow!! On behalf of the crew at Exodus thank you so so much!! You are most welcome to come and visit again :-)
austinlac...
Conway, Arkansas
“A Stay to Remember”
Reviewed January 23, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

My friends and I recently traveled to Jamaica for a service trip and we can honestly say that the staff here at the villa are truly incredible. From the food and service to the late night adventures, the staff helped make our experience as memorable as it was. We look forward to visiting again!

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
TexEditio...
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed January 11, 2017 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We booked a trip for 7 to celebrate November birthdays. This house was THE BEST location for this trip. The weather was nice and the set up was perfect. We spent a majority of our time on the patio by the pool. The food was excellent, accommodations comfortable and the house was impeccably clean. Our hosts were like an extended family. Andrew and crew were the best tour guides and Ms. Monica was THE BEST cook! This did not feel at all like a vacation, it felt like we were relaxing at home. There was no feeling of being stressed out in paradise. We opted to not be tourists on this trip but to simply vibe with it and it's hands down, one of the best trips ever. Thank you to Andrew for making this trip memorable for my crazy aunts (Catherine) and the rest of the crew! ~Erica~

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing