Club Ambiance
Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
$323
BahiaPrincipe
$330
  • Breakfast included
Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
$387
BahiaPrincipe
  • Breakfast included
Royal Decameron Club Caribbean(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
$180
  • Breakfast included
Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
$483
  • Breakfast included
Franklyn D. Resort & Spa(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
$715
$455
Silver Creek Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
$90
Cardiff Hotel & Spa(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
$132
$129
Travelocity
Piper's Cove Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
$85
1,392 results
All reviewsgilbert blackwoodhoneymoon suitesmall resortstar resortfeel freenightly entertainmentbeach areabeach towelsrecommend this resortjamaicavacationbandcoupleshammockscaribbeanrummama
virginia beach, VA
Reviewed November 17, 2003

My boyfriend and I spent a week at Club Ambiance and every minute of it was wonderful. Although, first off, if you are looking for a lot of night action and partying with other guests this place may be too relaxing. Service was wonderful from the get go. Food was excellent and always on time. Jermaine our bartender was surperb. He made our time well spent. Dwayne, our waiter always had a special table for us. The entertainment was excellent and Damion was very funny. Many people say the beach was small, but compared to a lot of resorts in Jamaica the beach was a good size. The only gripe I have is that they did not have enough beach supplies, such as floaters, so get yours early! If you are looking for a well-priced relaxing vacation then Club Ambiance is the place to go!

Ocean City, Md
Reviewed November 12, 2003

Our second visit in 3 yrs was almost wonderful. Love the place as its small but very very friendly! Staff all except Manager Mr. Oliver and Lisa Whyte Both are unreliable sources of room confirmations. The rest of the staff were lovely as before. Food not as varied this visit but went at a slower time of year which may be the reason. Food however was as good as anywhere. The only flaw we find (both trips) is the overbooking of the honeymoon suites. Both visits we came with confirmations 1 which was 1 week before arrival and both times 1 couple with us did NOT get the rooms they were promised!!!!!!!! But still worth the trip all have said. But Mr. Oliver SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this overbooking is enough to cause ppl to never come again and that is truly a shame

Newcastle upon Tyne
Reviewed October 28, 2003

Our purpose of going to Jamaica was solely to get married. I didn't know what to expect of the place, and was slightly disappointed with first impressions. We spent 2 weeks there in July 2003, got married on the 4th July 2003. Jasmine who organised the wedding was very unapproachable and did not spend any time with us to make us feel special. It was however not like a conveyer belt as I had been previously told. Gary the photographer was excellent and the photos proved that. The entertainment staff were excellent my new husband got known as 'top man' from Neil and Chris. Don't know what happened to Shawna during our stay rumours were she was sacked for telling that fat awful man who keep touching her up what she thought of him.The rooms were kept very clean and Jackie our maid was really friendly. However patio door never shut and after numerous attempts to fix it I think he gave up. Bar staff were verrrrry verrrry slow, often making customers wait a long time before serving them. No Problem. Hey mon.The overall holiday was excellent but if I'm honest that was made by the people we met. Definately made the holiday. The coconut bar shuts too early 11pm then after that all you've got is the dark and dingy Safri nightclub, which is open till two. But when the weather is rather hot it is not nice been stuck in that club. We thought we'd cracked by just getting the drinks in there and then staying outside by the bar, however if no-one stays in the safri club the bar tenders shut up early. Not what you want when you want another drink before 2 am.A must drink is the 150% proof rum, Damien got me rather drunk in spin the bottle on a very rainy day... missed the Mr Club Ambiance competion on the night.Venturing out of the complex is definately not recommended, my husband and me walked down to the crossroad to use the cashpoint, it was so frightening, being pestered all the time for smoke!!Mind you our knuckles were white when we arrived back and needed a few vodkas to calm the nerves.By the way I still have not got my marriage certificate 4 months after returning. Jasmine told me 6 weeks.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Reviewed October 26, 2003

My husband and I have recently returned from our two week honeymoon at Club Ambiance, Jamaica and it was the worst holiday we have ever experienced.

The hotel is a joke, it is dirty in general, the food is awful, you get very little variation, if you stay for two weeks you'll know exactly what you are eating in your second week as the food is the same. It does not cater for vegetarians at all, unless you choose to eat lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber for your holiday.

Whilst we were there we had the priviledge of tasting three of the rooms at the hotel and all were as bad as each other, our first room even had live wires hanging out the walls right next to the air conditioning unit, and all three rooms were generally dirty and in serious need of updating.

The hotel was built back in the 1970's and you can certainly tell this as soon as you pull outside.

I certainly wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.

I will say that the staff were excellent and were all wonderfully polite at all times, even down to the to Groundsmen and the Cleaning ladies they were all lovely.

You will also enjoy the beach it is a very quaint little beach but still plenty of room for a man made beach (it should be nice now as they were digging it up whilst we were there!). The pool is also very good a nice decent size.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 16, 2003

Well i thought the hotel was great the overall package was fine the food was overall very good i personally have only one problem with the club ambiance and that was that the hotel manager told to many lies ( he said he would get the england game on sattelitte for us ) he lied he never got it we would not have minded we had arranged to go to a local bar to watch it but cause he said no problem and that he would deffinatly get it we trusted him.. THE STAFF WERE ALL GREAT BUT THE HOTEL MANAGER GETS A BIG THUMBS DOWN The ganja rocks and the drinks flow and and the food was ok............ YEAHHHHHHHH MONNNNNN

• Stayed: October 2003