I cant say enough about how wonderful our vacation was to the FDR resort and spa! We loved our room, it was like a condo! The food was amazing, the staff were wonderful....from the waitress's to the life guards to the gym instructor, Donovan.....even the owner would b around to talk to everyone and make sure we were all having a great time! Our nannies were so fantastic! we have 2 small kids, 2 and 4. we decided to get 2 nannies, that way the kids could do what each of them wanted to do. If u have 2 nannies, they cover for eachothers breaks, this way.....if u want to be kidless from 9am till 5pm....its possible lol. we also hired them sometimes at night, this way we could have a nice dinner and actually have our meals while they were still hot, and adult conversation....a luxury when u have small kids, lol. The nannies would feed them bath them and put them 2 bed.....u cant ask 4 much more than that! Anytime we wanted to play with the kids, we would just go and get them, it was wonderful! Before we arrived, i was nevous about leaving my kids in the care of someone we didnt know, but after realising how wonderful our nannies were, i had no issues at all! The resort is small and intimate so u can always see other nannies with kids. i felt like everyone was watching out for everyones kids, we never had any problems, and our kids LOVED our nannies, prob not more than we did, lol. We met some amazing ppl at the resort.... staff and other families. us adults hung out together and some of our kids became best friends. We know that we have made some life long friends, and plan to travel back to FDR together. I must say, there is a woman that makes woven braclets at the resort.....she is such a wonderful woman, she remembered all of our names, and was just so wonderful....so if u go to this resort...which i think u should....go get a braclet done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique all-inclusive family Resort where each family is assigned a dedicated Vacation Nanny to care for the kids from check-in to check-out. All- Inclusive package includes accommodations are in large 1, 2 or 3 bedroom suites with separate living areas,kitchenette and balcony or terrace. Continental, Italian/French/ Indian and Jamaican cuisine from a choice of 4 restaurants, top shelf bar, kayaking, snorkeling, tennis, 4 pools, 100' waterslide, separate kids, tweens and teens programs with supervised daily activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Franklyn D Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franklyn d Hotel Runaway Bay
- Franklyn d Resort And Spa
- Franklyn d Resort All Inclusive
- Franklyn D Resort & Spa Jamaica/Runaway Bay