FDR has a great concept. The vacation nanny and catering to people that desire to travel with their kids but still need a break. The resort is full of pleasant people that can not do enough for you and your family. The rooms are spacious and clean. The fridge can be stocked daily with food and beverage (my beverage of choice was Grey Goose). The nanny engages your child in activities from 9-5PM. I took a 6, 7 and a 16 year old and they all had a blast. It takes the work out of the family vacation. If you are looking for five star cuisine and state of the art rooms, leave your kids at home and go to a Four Seasons or the Ritz. But if you want to make an unforgetable memory for you and your family FDR is a must!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique all-inclusive family Resort where each family is assigned a dedicated Vacation Nanny to care for the kids from check-in to check-out. One upfront price includes accommodations are in large 1, 2 or 3 bedroom suites with iPOD Docking Stations and DVD Players, Continental, Italian and Jamaican cuisine from a choice of 4 restaurants, top shelf bar, kayaking, snorkelling, tennis, 3 pools, 100' waterslide, separate kids, pre-teens and teens programs with supervised daily activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Franklyn D Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franklyn d Resort And Spa
- Franklyn d Hotel Runaway Bay
- Franklyn d Resort All Inclusive
- Franklyn D Resort & Spa Jamaica/Runaway Bay