I was on a Royal Carribean cruise with the ship Allure. One of the stops was Falmouth, Jamaica. I didn't anticipate the diving would be incredibly good or bad...I just wanted to get a dive in before Cozumel, Mexico. Well...I was about 2 hours late but the arranged transportation was pleasant and in no hurry. My dive captain told me, "You're never late when you're on vacation." Christian was the point of contact but I never saw him. The three of us went out and had a good time.
We saw the 18th century Spanish anchor, 2 sea snakes, a puffer fish, trumpet fish, 3 lion fish, tables and chairs and an octopus...cool. It was a nice dive...when I went to Cozumel,Mexico, I didn't see as much so the Scuba Jamaica worked out to be the better dives. I'll go again and tip better. LOL
I didn't stay at the resort but the food was good! I was terribly hungry after the two dives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique all-inclusive family Resort where each family is assigned a dedicated Vacation Nanny to care for the kids from check-in to check-out. All- Inclusive package includes accommodations are in large 1, 2 or 3 bedroom suites with separate living areas,kitchenette and balcony or terrace. Continental, Italian/French/ Indian and Jamaican cuisine from a choice of 4 restaurants, top shelf bar, kayaking, snorkeling, tennis, 4 pools, 100' waterslide, separate kids, tweens and teens programs with supervised daily activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Franklyn D Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franklyn d Hotel Runaway Bay
- Franklyn d Resort And Spa
- Franklyn d Resort All Inclusive
- Franklyn D Resort & Spa Jamaica/Runaway Bay