Scuba diving, snorkeling, kids playing in the pool and shores, eating, drinking, sleeping and relaxing - even with a 2 and 4 year old - simply great. However, over Easter it is quite busy....the bazaar 'fight' of 'territory marking' of pool lounge chairs starting at 06:00 made me avoid the pool. Also getting a drink at the main bar took too long. Comey, Sabrina, Kyle, Perry, Rick, Oshane, Claudia, and more added a pleasant Jamaician charm. Thanks, we'll be back!!! And we have recommended FDR to all of our friends with families!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique all-inclusive family Resort where each family is assigned a dedicated Vacation Nanny to care for the kids from check-in to check-out. All- Inclusive package includes accommodations are in large 1, 2 or 3 bedroom suites with separate living areas,kitchenette and balcony or terrace. Continental, Italian/French/ Indian and Jamaican cuisine from a choice of 4 restaurants, top shelf bar, kayaking, snorkeling, tennis, 4 pools, 100' waterslide, separate kids, tweens and teens programs with supervised daily activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Franklyn D Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franklyn d Resort And Spa
- Franklyn d Hotel Runaway Bay
- Franklyn d Resort All Inclusive
- Franklyn D Resort & Spa Jamaica/Runaway Bay