My husband & I brought our 1 year old son to FDR in November for 5 days. We were a little skeptical about the idea of leaving him with the vacation nanny before we arrived. We knew right away that we had made the right choice when we met Lisa. She was great with our son and we never worried once. The resort is small enough that your child is never far away, but mom & dad can completely relax knowing baby is in good hands. We also had Lisa stay over one evening so that we could have dinner alone, which was wonderful. The resort is not a luxury spot, but it is very clean, the staff is phenomenal and you get to meet a lot of other parent & kids in a very fun environment. We CANNOT WAIT to go back this year! If you have small children and are on the fence about visiting FDR, don't be. Book your trip today!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique all-inclusive family Resort where each family is assigned a dedicated Vacation Nanny to care for the kids from check-in to check-out. All- Inclusive package includes spacious accommodations in large 1, 2 or 3 bedroom suites with separate living areas,kitchenette and balcony or terrace. Continental, Italian/French/ Indian and Jamaican cuisine from a choice of 4 restaurants, top shelf bar, kayaking, snorkeling, tennis, 4 pools, 100' waterslide, separate kids, tweens and teens programs with supervised daily activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Franklyn D. Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franklyn d Resort And Spa
- Franklyn d Hotel Runaway Bay
- Franklyn d Resort All Inclusive
- Franklyn D. Resort & Spa Jamaica/Runaway Bay