“My new Runaway Bay home away from home”
other travelers have booked this property
Villa with private pool in Runaway Bay
gated and fenced all around private villa entrance
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Villa with private pool in Runaway Bay
gated and fenced all around
private villa entrance
walk way to private villa in Runaway Bay
villa is gated and fenced
4 bedroom villa
open living room with wifi ,cable tv,SONOS wireless speaker
open living room with wifi,SONOS wireless speaker,cable tv
dining area or eat on the patio by the pool
partial kitchen view.fridge,stove,
microwave,blender,
toaster,pots,pans,etc
passage to first set of bedrooms
single beds can be made into king size.
passage to second set of bedrooms
more room than the average hotel room
bedroom with closet and ensuite bathroom
single beds can be convered to king
spacious bedroom with ensuite bathroom,cable tv,ac, walk-in closet
single beds can be converted to king
back of house.deck overlooks Runaway Bay golf course and mountain
huge deck overlooking golf course and neighbourhood
Villa is Adjaccent to Runaway Bay Golf Course
Free access to Ocean Park  shared private beach for villa guests
Villa is close to Flavors Public Beach in Runaway Bay
Flavors Public Beach where horse riding can be arranged
5 min drive to Flavors Public Beach with bar serving,cool drinks  food music ,and good times
Flavors Public Beach for food,drinks,music,
Sharkies Beach Bar and Grill close by
Sharkes Beach Bar and Grill close by to the villa
villa is 20 minutes  to Dunns River falls in Ocho Rios
pool view
view of pool from the deck
relax,you're at Whistling Villa sipping a cool one
partial pool area
pool with bar
Backyard by the pear(avacado) tree
mango tree and star fruit tree
coconut trees in backyard of Whistling Villa
cactus,olivera,and other plants can be found at Whistling Villa
path to front door
partial walkway
Whistling Villa Runaway Bay.20 min from Ocho Rios
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
KDS918
New York City, New York
“My new Runaway Bay home away from home”
Reviewed September 28, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Stayed here to celebrate my birthday and seriously felt like I was staying at my own "home away from home". Loved how private and secure the villa is. Chris and Dorothy are fabulous and make you feel like family. Dorothy's cooking is made from the heart and if you are lucky enough to try her soup, you need not look for soup anywhere else on the island.
The property is kept immaculate, from the landscaping to the pool. I would definitely return to Whistling Villa on my next trip to Jamaica!

Oct 1, 2017
Thank you very much for your stay at the villa and for the glowing review.
I hope you and your family and friends will visit again.
Osburn
coldchill...
Rogers, Arkansas
“Vacation Runaway Bay Jamaica”
Reviewed July 27, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The property is magnificent and well kept. it is a safe gated property with exceptional staff. They are available if needed to cook amazing Jamaican dishes and keeping the private pool clean. Answering questions, providing information regarding the area country. The yard is beautiful, clean and well maintained. The bright decor, comfortable rooms with private bathroom/shower, air condition in each room. Living space is open and inviting. We ate most of our meals on the front porch. It more than met our expectations. We are definitely going to stay here in the future and would recommend to our friends.

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience Wayne.I appreciate you and your family choosing to stay at Whistling Villa and I hope you will all be back soon.
OsburnT
Angel C
“Home away from home”
Reviewed July 14, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I have stayed at Whistling Villa twice with a group of Ladies - it is a safe gated property with amazing staff that are available if needed from cooking Jamaican dishes to keeping the private pool clean as well as keeping the yard beautifully clean and well maintained. The bright decor, cofotable rooms with each a private bathroom/shower and air conditioned Villa make it very homey. The private deck facing the villa's pool is a worry free environment with free wifi - you can keep in touch with family and friends back home. The beach, grocery store as well as ATM are a 10 minute drive from the villa. I will not hesitate to return to Whistling Villa.

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for the wonderful feedback Angel.
We are looking forward to having you all back at the villa again.
Osburn
Flyer2488...
Easington Co Durham
“A beautiful Villa”
Reviewed June 9, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had an amazing stay at the Whistling Villa. The Villa is very spacious and clean, each room has it's own unsuited. Dorothy prepared some wonderful meals for us and Chris the gardener is very helpful,
Overall we enjoyed our time at Whistling Villa, great location and scenery.

Jun 18, 2017
Thank You Beverley for choosing Whistling Villa for your vacation.
I appreciate your review,and hope you and your family will be back again.
Regards,
Cheri M
Buffalo Narrows, Canada
“Location is perfect & Villa is a home away from home.”
Reviewed April 24, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This is the second stay at this villa and I would recommend it to anyone whether you are travelling with family or friends.
Beds are big and comfortable. Each room has a private bathroom and doors that lock.
Staff here are welcoming and always on hand for any type of needs. Dorothy can cook like a chef and she is always willing to help whether it's with laundry or a babysitter if needed.
The pool is great and clean.
Will definitely be visiting again.

Your age range 35-49
Apr 26, 2017
Cheri,
It was a pleasure having your family and friends at the villa again.
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.I look forward to having you guys escape the winter for some Whistling Villa.
Regards,
Angela B
Alliston, Canada
“The Most Amazing Staff and Experience!”
Reviewed November 21, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

My boyfriend John and I (Angela), were lucky enough to be invited by our friends that booked this trip, for my first vacation in the Caribbean, we just arrived home, back here in Ontario, Canada, last night. This villa is perfect, situated in the most beautiful part of Runaway Bay. I can't say enough about the Housekeeper, Groundskeeper, and Driver that we were fortunate to have helping us. 3 truly amazing, knowledgeable, interesting and kind people. I felt 100% safe 100% of the time I was in their care, and I never worried or wanted for anything. Our group of 7 people never went out for dinner once, the food by Dorothy and Christopher was that incredible. If you love dogs, this is the villa for you...I never wanted to leave, I will never forget my time here and I can't wait to come back!

Your age range 25-34
Nov 22, 2016
Thanks again for your staying at Whistling Villa for your first trip to Jamaica.
The staff said they really enjoyed having you guys.
I hope you will be back again.
Johnnia M
“50th Birthday Celebration ”
Reviewed August 12, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I stayed here with 6 other people the first week of August and we had a blast!! The villa is very spacious and the staff is awesome! The grounds are spacious and well maintained. The layout is very nice with 2 bedrooms on each side of the house. The pool was great. I would definitely recommend.

Aug 13, 2016
Thanks again Johnnia for staying at Whistling villa.I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and I hope you and your family and friends will visit again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing