My friends & i stayed at Tropical Spice Villas for 6 days & it was an unforgettable experience.we were greeted by the very friendly staff with fresh Jamaican fruits & refreshing glasses of tropical punch.after meeting everyone, we were taken on a tour of the property by Althea.our rooms were decorated with a tropical ambiance which took our breaths away.it's as if they were expecting royalty.the food was excellent & we kept going back to the bar for the bartender's tasty mixed drinks.Althea was always eager to give us information & fulfill our requests with a smile.she was a great help with getting us safely to our tours & back.the staff was great & treated us like family & not strangers, the grounds are beautiful-well kept by jack the gardener & the beach is one of the most beautiful i've ever seen.all in all, we enjoyed ourselves,didn't wanna leave & we'll definitely be back.i certainly miss waking up at tropical spice everyday.thank you guys for a wonderful vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Spice Villas are beautifully situated on Runaway Bay's finest beachfront. Each villa offers you the services of it's own devoted and delightfully attentive staff, all committed to making your Jamaican getaway a pleasurable adventure in paradise! Each villa features 2 master suites and one secondary. Ideal for multi-family, wedding, or group vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Tropical Spice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Spice Villas Hotel Runaway Bay
- Paradise Tropical Spice Jamaica/Runaway Bay