Moon San Villa
$254
$188
Tropical Lagoon Resort(Port Antonio)(Great Value!)
$128
San San Tropez Villa-Hotel(Port Antonio)(Great Value!)
$171
$84
Hotel Jamaican Colors(Port Antonio)(Great Value!)
$80
$78
Great Huts(Port Antonio)(Great Value!)
$72
$70
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Jamaica Palace Hotel(Port Antonio)(Great Value!)
$171
$75
Priceline
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Bay View Eco Resort(Port Antonio)(Great Value!)
$149
$88
$180
$170
Hotwire.com
The Trident Hotel(Port Antonio)
$480
Geejam(Port Antonio)
$425
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $516/night.

All reviewsblue lagoonevery morningblue mountain bike ridecurry lobsterreach fallsfrenchman's coveour room was cleanedrio grandethe location is perfectbed and breakfastbreakfast was amazingtraditional jamaican breakfastrooms are comfortablevisiting portmy fiancehour driveboston bay
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Being a Jamaican living abroad, I love to play tourist when I return home to my homeland. My family and I usually stay at All Inclusive resorts in Ochi or Montego Bay but decided to try something more on the hidden path for our most recent visit....and Man did we make the Best Choice EVER! Portland is more than a hidden gem and the service provided by Moon San Villa is top notch.
The great service from the staff at Moon San Villa began the minute we inquired about reservations. I just had to book immediately! We booked the Upper Master, as well as the Master bedroom which both had lovely views of the blue lagoon. The upper master bedroom was the perfect layout for my family of 4, which also included an adjoining bedroom for my 3 yr old and 1.5 yr old. The Upper Master is more than worth the price and that is even before seeing the view from the adjoining balcony. Greg even provided a play yard for our busy 1.5 yr old in the adjoining bedroom. The Master Bedroom is perfect for a couple and still has room for an additional bed.

We arrived late at night and had a little trouble finding the villa as it is on a hill. Marley was readily waiting and managed to notice from the balcony that we were in fact lost, as we drove by the villa. He pointed us in the direction of the entrance to the villa and was waiting by the gate once we arrived. We knew then that this was going to be a great vacation! Marley helped us unload and made sure everything was where we needed it to be from the minute we got out of the vehicle. He showed more care, concern and hospitality than I have Ever experienced. We entered the villa and it was like another world from the balcony. Being that it was late Marley gave us a quick run through and wished us a good night.

Upon waking up the following morning I couldn't wait to see the view from the balcony. It was the most refreshing/breathtaking feeling. Shortly after we met our cook Donna, she made us some delicious authentic Jamaican breakfast and it was the best Jamaican breakfast I ever tasted. It is true what they say, Everything is better in Portland! Marley gave us a heads up of places to see, things to do and we were then off to a great time exploring Portland.

We swam in the blue lagoon and visited several local attractions (Somerset falls, Boston Bay, Boston Jerk Centre), but the highlight to our trip was the boat ride provided by Moon San Villa, in which Marley was our captain. We learned a lot of history about the area, as well as who's who in the local community. It was a great way to end our stay.

We more than enjoyed our stay and wish we could have stayed longer. It was the most relaxing, laid back, and all natural vacation. If you are looking for a whole new untouched world, with great views and amazing people, go to Portland! and the place to stay- Moon San Villa! Can't wait return!

Room Tip: Upper Master is a must especially if you have kids!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kai D
Reviewed June 14, 2014

My husband and if spent 5 days at the Moon San Villa and it was absolutely wonderful! The view of the Blue Lagoon was spectacular. Our time there was perfect. It was peaceful, relaxing and just thinking about it brings a smile to my face.
We rented the master bedroom and couldn't have been more satisfied. The a/c was cold, the bed comfortable and we just felt at home the entire time.
The reservation process was easy and efficient. Greg, the owner, was so accommodating and easy to access. While we were there he and Penny were so kind to us.
Donna made us a lovely breakfast each morning as well as some fabulous dinners! She was one of the sweetest ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.
Marley is awesome. He made sure we had whatever we needed. He arranged drivers for us, took care of anything and everything we needed. I cannot say enough how great he was, he made our stay there what it was - perfect! I wish I had a "Marley" at home to just take care of things for me, life would be smoother!
Really, if you have the opportunity to travel to Port Antonio you HAVE to stay at Moon San Villa. The prices were great, the views incredible, but the people are what made it the best! We cannot not wait to return!
Greg, Penny, Donna and Marley - thank you for your hospitality and making our stay wonderful!

Bill and Carolyn Nevins

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I gave Moon San Villas a 5 star only because of the staff. In particular Marley who was solely responsible for turning what would normally be a four star into a five star Villa. He was outstanding with his quiet soft spoken efficiency quick wit and unparalleled ability to anticipate our every need. The food was not only delicious but the presentation on the dining table made us wanting to take a photographs before eating each meal. I would recommend this villa as long as it retains the current staff. We had a great time on the African Star with Captain Marley pointing out all the historical sites. Thank you Marley for giving our group of 7 an outstanding Vacation.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 555wow
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Port Antonio has to be the "real Jamaica". Totally unspoiled beauty. No high rise hotels and condo, with the most lush vegetation I have ever seen.
The villa was clean and the view overlooking the lagoon was breathtaking. We woke up to a breakfast fit for royalty.
Donna was the sweetest lady, who catered to our every request and prepared our meals.
Marley was fantastic!!!! He took us for walks to discover amazing scenery, explaining everything as we went along. He took us out on the boat and to the most amazing beach you probably will every see. Whatever you needed, Marley was always ready to help. We miss you Donna and Marley and thank you for making our stay in May 2014 for our family of seven, a most enjoyable one!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms have a great view except room on lower floor, which has excellent space in spite of having no view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Let me start off by stating i did not stay at Moon San villa but the reception we got from Marley when i went there i totally would recommend especially with the fabulous view it has.

On May 24th i got the insane idea of doing a road trip and got a friend as crazy as i to go along:-), portland would be my destination even being forwarned that they has some big boating even there and rooms were booked......i ventured anyway!

We took a leisurely drive down, very relaxing and scenic but after doing enough site seeing at about 5 pm, i started to call around with no luck everywhere was booked. I started getting frantic then we saw a sign Moon San villas, we stopped.

We then decided to go and ask physically instead of call number on billboard, that was the best thing ever! we met an angel named MARLEY, the manager of Moon san villas. Oh Gosh! he was God sent very accomadating n showed soooo much interest even though we were not staying at his villa.

Marley welcomed us with open arms and gave us a guide of that side of portland an found somewhere for us to stay in fairy hill. Let me tell u that place was a home but well kept like any five star hotel. We were given a flat, scenic, clean well decorated and it was a stone throw from winnifred beach. WOW!!!!

Marley cant thank you enough, big up!!!!1....By extention Mr. Edward for accomadatiing us in your beautiful home, that flat is gorgeous and i will surely be sending you alot of business. Thank you very much

Room Tip: Ask for marley
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends