My husband and if spent 5 days at the Moon San Villa and it was absolutely wonderful! The view of the Blue Lagoon was spectacular. Our time there was perfect. It was peaceful, relaxing and just thinking about it brings a smile to my face.
We rented the master bedroom and couldn't have been more satisfied. The a/c was cold, the bed comfortable and we just felt at home the entire time.
The reservation process was easy and efficient. Greg, the owner, was so accommodating and easy to access. While we were there he and Penny were so kind to us.
Donna made us a lovely breakfast each morning as well as some fabulous dinners! She was one of the sweetest ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.
Marley is awesome. He made sure we had whatever we needed. He arranged drivers for us, took care of anything and everything we needed. I cannot say enough how great he was, he made our stay there what it was - perfect! I wish I had a "Marley" at home to just take care of things for me, life would be smoother!
Really, if you have the opportunity to travel to Port Antonio you HAVE to stay at Moon San Villa. The prices were great, the views incredible, but the people are what made it the best! We cannot not wait to return!
Greg, Penny, Donna and Marley - thank you for your hospitality and making our stay wonderful!
Bill and Carolyn Nevins
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moon San Villa has all of the charm of an older Jamaican villa that overlooks the Caribbean Sea and is 300 feet from the Blue Lagoon. This villa offers daily COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST FOR 2, FREE USE OF BOAT WITH CAPTAIN for snorkeling and sightseeing to San San Beach, Monkey Island and Blue Lagoon. (If you stay 3 days or longer), you also receive COMPLIMENTARY PASSES TO THE BLUE MOUNTAIN BICYCLE TOUR, #1 tour in Portland. Moon San Villa can be rented per bedroom or take all 6 bedrooms. Moon San Villa offers the perfect blend of peace and tranquility, while enjoying the magnificent natural beauty of the Port Antonio area. Many of the special services offered are private photography tours, in-room massage, beach and mountain horseback riding and private waterfall tours. Upstairs Master Bedroom:$210.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Master Bedroom:$190.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Bedroom #1:$175.00 per night Bedroom #2:$175.00 per night Bedroom #4:$145.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Moon San Stydio: $110.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) There is a $30.00 charge per night, per room for a third person in a room over the age of 5. Rooms have either a ceiling fan or A/C. (See room descriptions) There is COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI in the whole villa. Buy your groceries or have our staff buy your groceries for you and they will COMPLIMENTARY COOK YOUR LUNCH OR DINNER.Each room has cable-TV and coffee makers with Blue Mountain Coffee. Staff includes manager/housekeeper/cook/boat with captain/tour guide/full-time security. Just 300 ft. from the villa is the entrance to the Blue Lagoon. The lagoon is both fresh and salt water, and water temperatures are warm and cold, which makes swimming a whole new experience. Entrance to the Blue Lagoon is included • On some days you might be the only couple. Three other white sand beaches nearby • Must do's while at Moon San: Blue Lagoon, San San Beach, Frenchman's Cove, Blue Mountain Bicycle Tours, Reach Falls, Rafting on the Rio Grande. Our staff can schedule all of your excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Moon San Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon San Villa Hotel Port Antonio
- Moon San Villa Jamaica/Port Antonio