Let me start off by stating i did not stay at Moon San villa but the reception we got from Marley when i went there i totally would recommend especially with the fabulous view it has.
On May 24th i got the insane idea of doing a road trip and got a friend as crazy as i to go along:-), portland would be my destination even being forwarned that they has some big boating even there and rooms were booked......i ventured anyway!
We took a leisurely drive down, very relaxing and scenic but after doing enough site seeing at about 5 pm, i started to call around with no luck everywhere was booked. I started getting frantic then we saw a sign Moon San villas, we stopped.
We then decided to go and ask physically instead of call number on billboard, that was the best thing ever! we met an angel named MARLEY, the manager of Moon san villas. Oh Gosh! he was God sent very accomadating n showed soooo much interest even though we were not staying at his villa.
Marley welcomed us with open arms and gave us a guide of that side of portland an found somewhere for us to stay in fairy hill. Let me tell u that place was a home but well kept like any five star hotel. We were given a flat, scenic, clean well decorated and it was a stone throw from winnifred beach. WOW!!!!
Marley cant thank you enough, big up!!!!1....By extention Mr. Edward for accomadatiing us in your beautiful home, that flat is gorgeous and i will surely be sending you alot of business. Thank you very much
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moon San Villa has all of the charm of an older Jamaican villa that overlooks the Caribbean Sea and is 300 feet from the Blue Lagoon. This villa offers daily COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST FOR 2, FREE USE OF BOAT WITH CAPTAIN for snorkeling and sightseeing to San San Beach, Monkey Island and Blue Lagoon. (If you stay 3 days or longer), you also receive COMPLIMENTARY PASSES TO THE BLUE MOUNTAIN BICYCLE TOUR, #1 tour in Portland. Moon San Villa can be rented per bedroom or take all 6 bedrooms. Moon San Villa offers the perfect blend of peace and tranquility, while enjoying the magnificent natural beauty of the Port Antonio area. Many of the special services offered are private photography tours, in-room massage, beach and mountain horseback riding and private waterfall tours. Upstairs Master Bedroom:$210.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Master Bedroom:$190.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Bedroom #1:$175.00 per night Bedroom #2:$175.00 per night Bedroom #4:$145.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Moon San Stydio: $110.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) There is a $30.00 charge per night, per room for a third person in a room over the age of 5. Rooms have either a ceiling fan or A/C. (See room descriptions) There is COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI in the whole villa. Buy your groceries or have our staff buy your groceries for you and they will COMPLIMENTARY COOK YOUR LUNCH OR DINNER.Each room has cable-TV and coffee makers with Blue Mountain Coffee. Staff includes manager/housekeeper/cook/boat with captain/tour guide/full-time security. Just 300 ft. from the villa is the entrance to the Blue Lagoon. The lagoon is both fresh and salt water, and water temperatures are warm and cold, which makes swimming a whole new experience. Entrance to the Blue Lagoon is included • On some days you might be the only couple. Three other white sand beaches nearby • Must do's while at Moon San: Blue Lagoon, San San Beach, Frenchman's Cove, Blue Mountain Bicycle Tours, Reach Falls, Rafting on the Rio Grande. Our staff can schedule all of your excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Moon San Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon San Villa Hotel Port Antonio
- Moon San Villa Jamaica/Port Antonio