Staying at the Moon San Villa was a highlight in our trip to Port Antonio area. We were traveling with our 2yr old and stayed in the upstairs master bedroom which had a little attached room for him to sleep in - so much nicer than sharing a bed like we had been earlier in the trip! The view from the room and top balcony was stunning with the ocean below and bougainvillea around the window attracting birds. Donna cooked us delicious breakfasts in the morning and Marley took us out on the boat and showed us the sites around the area; they were both more than attentive and went above and beyond any guest house staff I've ever met before. The only challenge was that the place is a ways out of town so you have to take a car to get to dinner but we were always able to catch a route taxi no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moon San Villa has all of the charm of an older Jamaican villa that overlooks the Caribbean Sea and is 300 feet from the Blue Lagoon. This villa offers daily COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST FOR 2, FREE USE OF BOAT WITH CAPTAIN for snorkeling and sightseeing to San San Beach, Monkey Island and Blue Lagoon. (If you stay 3 days or longer), you also receive COMPLIMENTARY PASSES TO THE BLUE MOUNTAIN BICYCLE TOUR, #1 tour in Portland. Moon San Villa can be rented per bedroom or take all 6 bedrooms. Moon San Villa offers the perfect blend of peace and tranquility, while enjoying the magnificent natural beauty of the Port Antonio area. Many of the special services offered are private photography tours, in-room massage, beach and mountain horseback riding and private waterfall tours. Upstairs Master Bedroom:$210.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Master Bedroom:$190.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Bedroom #1:$175.00 per night Bedroom #2:$175.00 per night Bedroom #4:$145.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Moon San Stydio: $110.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) There is a $30.00 charge per night, per room for a third person in a room over the age of 5. Rooms have either a ceiling fan or A/C. (See room descriptions) There is COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI in the whole villa. Buy your groceries or have our staff buy your groceries for you and they will COMPLIMENTARY COOK YOUR LUNCH OR DINNER.Each room has cable-TV and coffee makers with Blue Mountain Coffee. Staff includes manager/housekeeper/cook/boat with captain/tour guide/full-time security. Just 300 ft. from the villa is the entrance to the Blue Lagoon. The lagoon is both fresh and salt water, and water temperatures are warm and cold, which makes swimming a whole new experience. Entrance to the Blue Lagoon is included • On some days you might be the only couple. Three other white sand beaches nearby • Must do's while at Moon San: Blue Lagoon, San San Beach, Frenchman's Cove, Blue Mountain Bicycle Tours, Reach Falls, Rafting on the Rio Grande. Our staff can schedule all of your excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Moon San Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon San Villa Hotel Port Antonio
- Moon San Villa Jamaica/Port Antonio