The Trident Hotel
Tropical Lagoon Resort(Port Antonio)(Great Value!)
$151
$145
$187
Geejam(Port Antonio)
$425
Moon San Villa(Port Antonio)(Great Value!)
$141
Hotel Jamaican Colors(Port Antonio)(Great Value!)
$80
$78
Jamaica Palace Hotel(Port Antonio)(Great Value!)
$126
TripAdvisor
Goblin Hill Villas at San San(Port Antonio)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsplunge poolsupper clubpaddle boardingprivate beachoutdoor bathprivate cinemaprofessional teamscreening roomwedding plannerromantic settingcaribbean seaour honeymoonbreathtaking viewsrio grandeoverlooking the seaauthentic experiencespent a week
Reviewed April 28, 2014

From the moment of arrival until checkout and beyond the service was exceptional. Our villa was beautiful, clean,well appointed and exceeded our expectations, we loved everything about it. We are Jamaican residents who have stayed at many other hotels on the Island and can definitely say Trident is up there with the very best. We would recommend Port Antonio for an authentic Jamaican experience. It is hard to to say what we liked the best as everything was so good. Thanks again Trident team your efforts that made our stay memorable was well appreciated.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Glenford W
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The accommodation is for sure breathtaking and the view unreal, but what really impressed me was the service.
Its very rare to have service at such a high standard and also feel such sincerity.
The staff were impeccable and yet so approachable.
I felt the whole time that i was getting the true Jamaica at its very best.
The area of Port Antonio offers unparalleled beauty .

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank paul w
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I come to Jamaica every year and stay at various top tier resorts, I haven't wrote a review yet. This remarkable set of villas with breathtaking sea views reinforced by the delightful staff borders on perfection. Upon entry you feel the need to start taking photos as the scenes are magical. I stayed for the weekend and now want to stay again for longer. The villa was immaculate to the point where you couldn't find fault with anything. Wonderful stay, Viva la Geejam!!!

Room Tip: I'm sure any villa chosen will leave no disappointment.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Yohan E
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Stayed at Trident for 2 nights with my 2 best girlfriends - and we had an absolutely wonderful chillax weekend. The accommodations were excellent and the staff were non-intrusively accommodating and very helpful in everyway. Our villa was very private and the views were stunning and absolutely priceless. Breakfast was to die for - as a visiting Jamaican I was in heaven when rundown saltfish was served with all the trimmings - absolutely delightful it was and of course I could not get enough of the Jamaican coffee. Also had a lovely time at Geejam's beach and Trident's own beach and was pleased to see their conservation efforts. We all enjoyed our break at Trident - highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank JamBrit
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Although we were not staying at the hotel, from the moment we walked in for our dinner reservation we were welcomed warmly by everyone and treated as if we were guests. Byron made us comfortable at the bar mixing speciality infused drinks; he is the quintessential bartender, been with the property for over twenty years, friendly, passionate about the Trident, and knowledgeable about all things Port Antonio. Dinner was delicious, the best meal we have had in Jamaica (fourth visit to the island - second to Port Antonio), with a lovely atmosphere. During dinner the gracious hospitality continued, with an invitation from Steve Beaver to come back the next day and tour the proprty. We cannot wait to go back to the Trident on our next visit to Port Antonio!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
eagerbeaverhk, Manager at The Trident Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Hi Sally,

I'm so happy you enjoyed the location and service, and am only sorry that the food was not up to your expectation.

As you mentioned, we had to switch venue at extremely short notice, and the food had been prepared by one set of chefs, and had to be plated by another. My sincere apologies for this.

I recall you keeping Byron, and our other bar staff busy, til the wee hours, which I think they enjoyed as much as you all did!

I thank you for recognizing Port Antonio as a perfect wedding and honeymoon destination - something a dramatically growing number of couples are also discovering.

We hope to see you back – you’re really not so far away!
1love