I was with a group, on a retreat, which can be stressful with a tight schedule to follow and a bunch of strangers to live with, but all the Goblin hill staff made us feel so welcome and at home even though there were folks in our group arriving up to 9:30pm that night, well past the 4-6 registration period!.The two ladies Dianne and Desereen who cooked for us prepared delicious vegetarian meals,( though I am sure this type of cooking is not what they normally do) . I still remember that coconut cream pie! The property is in my humble opinion the most beautiful in the island, go to the lookout point and tell me if you don't agree!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goblin Hill Villas at San San Bay sits on twelve acres of lawns and gardens, overlooking sparkling Jamaican white sand beaches and turquoise Caribbean water.All of our spacious villas are self-contained, with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining rooms, and a wide covered terrace or balcony with its own view over the Bay.The villas open onto wide expanses of lawns and gardens. All bedrooms have private bathrooms, air-conditioning and ceiling fans.Each villa is staffed with a friendly housekeeper to prepare and serve meals, do your shopping and carry out all house- keeping duties. You will find she is also your unofficial ambassador to Jamaica. Our housekeepers are versatile cooks and can prepare local cuisine, as well as international dishes using locally available produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Goblin Hill Villas at San San reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goblin Hill Villas Hotel Port Antonio
- Goblin Hill Hotel
- Goblin Hill Port Antonio
- Goblin Hill Villas At San San Jamaica/Port Antonio