My hubby and i have been here several times now its a very beautiful and relaxing place to stay. the local trees and flowers show their brilliant colors. you see lizzard which wont bother you in fact we found them comical and very fast,
The food you eat there is cooked by Ms Sharon shes the owner/chef you will not go away hungry or disappointed, the rest of the staff;Ms B, Ms Odett,MsCheryl and Ms Cyndi can help you locate most anything they can also suggest the local sites to see THANKS VERY MUCH, and we mustnt forget Eric he cares for the grounds and gets the coconuts and jamaican apples daily.
MsB, or M s Cyndi welcomes you when you check in. Ms Cheryl and M Odett keeps you rooms clean if you need towels or anything for your room they always do it with a smile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the stunning blue waters of St. Margaret's Bay and the mouth of the Rio Grande river, sits the Rio Vista Resort. The hotel is nestled atop a lushly vegetated hill, with breathtaking views of the Blue Mountains, its peaks hovering at over 7,000 feet. The Blue Mountains is home to one of the world's best coffees. The Rio Vista offers a range of beautifully appointed guest rooms and villas. Choose from river/mountain, garden, pool, or sea views. Free continental breakfast included. The gazebo deck is the perfect place to start and end the day with an ice cold Red Stripe beer or a refreshing glass of coconut water. Sit back and take in a picturesque Jamaican sunset, while watching rafter floating by on the meandering Rio Grande river. A variety of Activities are available in close proximity to the hotel. Explore the variety of exciting packages and promotions being offered in the area to enhance your vacation experience. Boat rides on the World famous Blue Lagoon, tours of a Blue Mountain Coffee plantation, rafting on the Rio Grande, water fall climbs at Somerset Falls, nature walks, beautiful beaches and much much more. Rio Vista is a ten acre estate with individual rooms and 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas. The property is located four miles west of Port Antonio, on Jamaica's north coast, nestled between the Rio Grande River and the Caribbean Sea. We are approx 1 1/2 hours from Kingston (Norman Manley Int'l Airport) through the mountains and 3 hours from Montego Bay (Sangster Int'l Airport) along the north coast highway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Rio Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Vista Resort Villas Hotel Port Antonio
- Rio Vista Resort Jamaica/Port Antonio