“Nice and quiet.”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Nice and quiet.”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I visited this beach on a Friday and along with my group of seven and one other couple, we appeared to be the only tourist on the beach. The locals were also friendly and helpful. They took a moment to tell us not to go out to far in certain areas due to the sea urchin and swam out to the reef with us just to make sure we could make it. There is also several huts on the beach selling shrimp stew, fish and Red Stripe. One of my favorite things about this beach were the shade trees right on the beach, perfect if you need a break from the sun.

If you are driving, the road is pretty rough but if you go slow you should have no problems. I was driving a minivan with 7 passengers and we didn't have any problems.

Visited June 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Kind of hard to find because it is not on the main road but its clean, peaceful, and beautiful. What more could you ask for?

Visited April 2013
Kingston, Jamaica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Natural Beauty”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Relatively clean beach for a public one. As a result of the huge bus I was traveling on, the walk to get to the beach was long and treacherous because the bus would not have been able to make the turns. The return walk to the bus, through a "short cut" was steep and treacherous. The bathroom was a dark, mess and smelled awful as was expected. Despite all that jazz, the sea water was lovely. Winnifred Beach is also naturally beautiful. One of the food shacks that we sampled had Conch Soup which was very good, although I would call it a Seafood Medley or Crawfish Soup. :)

I haven't been to Winnifred Beach recently so I would be unaware of any developments or improvements.

Visited June 2012
Brussels, Belgium
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“fantastic.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

go and eat by " 5 star chef" he will cook what you want and the fish is mega fresh. see is really really very beautiful

Visited May 2013
2 Thank xhoela
Toronto
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 143 helpful votes
“Loved this public beach”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Very quiet beach, it was a little cloudy when we visited but still beautiful! While snorkelling I saw cuttle fish and an octopus! There's a few little food shacks and the occasional vendor but not too much hastle at all. We enjoyed learning about how one fellow makes souvenirs from bamboo and we took home a a nice piece for around $6. Otherwise the beach just had a few tourists relaxing.

Visited January 2013