“Spicy Lobster Pasta a must have!!!!”
Review of BUSHBAR

BUSHBAR
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Port Antonio
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Description: Breakfast/brunch, Lunch, And Dinner
London
“Spicy Lobster Pasta a must have!!!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Loved the spicy lobster pasta, I think it's my favourite dish now. My daughter loved the oxtail and if you can't find something on the relatively small menu, they will prepare it for you.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank xjsracer44

• Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
San San
“One of the best place in Port Antonio”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I particularly enjoyed the BushBar, because it is all you need; nice place (great view on the sea, place isolated by the canopy, comfortable), nice and pure music (we don't forget it's GeeJam), good service... Nothing is fake there, I was impressed by the true mood of the place. I really need to go back on a sunny day to play pool outside there.
Jack.

Visited March 2013
Kingston, Jamaica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful and Restful Place !”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The Atmosphere of this luxurious place (but not fancy) hidden in the bush give you a very special feeling ! I recommend, Greg

Sydney
“Fantastic service, food and atmosphere”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

It was a pleasure to eat at Bushbar during our stay at Geejam. The level of service was excellent: friendly and professional.

The setting is incredible, in the middle of a rainforest canopy with stunning views out across the sea. The menu was varied and delicious.

Chef Nigel prepared some wonderful seafood dishes, and the gourmet Jamaican specialities were consistently excellent.

We can't wait to return.

London, United Kingdom
“Great food and amazing views”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed in Geejam hotel for 8 nights and we didn't eat in port Antonio once as we really loved the food at Bushbar. The service was amazing, and the staff couldn't do enough for us. The Screechy Lobster was so fresh and was cooked to perfection in lemon and butter. We both also really enjoyed the seafood spaghetti and the jerk prawns were huge and so succulent. I thought portion sizes were perfect, not too big. The atmosphere was just perfect, one of the most romantic settings for a restaurant that I think I've ever been to. All in all, a wonderful place with memorable food.