“One of the best place in Port Antonio”
Review of BUSHBAR

BUSHBAR
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Port Antonio
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Description: Breakfast/brunch, Lunch, And Dinner
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I particularly enjoyed the BushBar, because it is all you need; nice place (great view on the sea, place isolated by the canopy, comfortable), nice and pure music (we don't forget it's GeeJam), good service... Nothing is fake there, I was impressed by the true mood of the place. I really need to go back on a sunny day to play pool outside there.
Jack.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The Atmosphere of this luxurious place (but not fancy) hidden in the bush give you a very special feeling ! I recommend, Greg

Reviewed April 12, 2013

It was a pleasure to eat at Bushbar during our stay at Geejam. The level of service was excellent: friendly and professional.

The setting is incredible, in the middle of a rainforest canopy with stunning views out across the sea. The menu was varied and delicious.

Chef Nigel prepared some wonderful seafood dishes, and the gourmet Jamaican specialities were consistently excellent.

We can't wait to return.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed in Geejam hotel for 8 nights and we didn't eat in port Antonio once as we really loved the food at Bushbar. The service was amazing, and the staff couldn't do enough for us. The Screechy Lobster was so fresh and was cooked to perfection in lemon and butter. We both also really enjoyed the seafood spaghetti and the jerk prawns were huge and so succulent. I thought portion sizes were perfect, not too big. The atmosphere was just perfect, one of the most romantic settings for a restaurant that I think I've ever been to. All in all, a wonderful place with memorable food.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Words cannot do how much I enjoyed dining at Bushbar. I looked forward to every single meal, every day. As someone with somewhat of a sweet tooth, the banana pancakes at breakfast were a particular favourite of mine, but my one regret was waiting until one of our last days before trying the traditional Jamaican breakfast of the day. It was absolutely fantastic! The lunch menus catered for you no matter how hungry you were feeling, and I can honestly say dinner at Bushbar every night was one of the favourite parts of our stay. The range of fresh seafood and Jamaican favourites with a touch of Japanese meant that every meal was one to remember. All this in a candlelit setting with a stunning sea view. I cannot wait to return.

1  Thank Alex B