As per previous reviews, this hotel has lots of positives. It was very good value, had a great position next to Frenchman's Cove ($6 US entry), had good cooking, lovely pool, large rooms, friendly and helpful staff. However, it was very quiet when we were there in early January, and that made the experience, expecially of the restaurant, rather strange. The food was actually very good, but needed pre-ordering to be sure they had it in stock.
The owner Fabio kept a very low profile when we were there and seems to have lost interest, which is a pity as it has so much to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a Villa / Hotel submerged in the rain forest, with all the comforts of home, surrounded by white beaches and clear blue sea ... Imagine a swimming pool, where he reigns relaxation and privacy, join it with a lovely little restaurant and refined inside,a staff that will heal and make you feel at home, and experienced guides will lead you to discover the charms and you will live the true experience of Jamaica. This is the family of San San Tropez. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your San San Tropez Villa-Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San San Tropez Hotel Port Antonio
- San San Tropez Villa-Hotel Jamaica/Port Antonio