I arrived from NY, hot, sweaty, and badly needing a swim, a shower, a shave, dinner and a cocktail.
The swimming pool was dry, the showers were kaput, and there was practically no water in the taps. No booze except beer, and the vaunted 'fine dining' restaurant no longer exists. I left.
Locals say this used to be a great place, but now things don't seem too good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a Villa / Hotel submerged in the rain forest, with all the comforts of home, surrounded by white beaches and clear blue sea ... Imagine a swimming pool, where he reigns relaxation and privacy, join it with a lovely little restaurant and refined inside,a staff that will heal and make you feel at home, and experienced guides will lead you to discover the charms and you will live the true experience of Jamaica. This is the family of San San Tropez. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your San San Tropez Villa-Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San San Tropez Hotel Port Antonio
- San San Tropez Villa-Hotel Jamaica/Port Antonio