“One of my favorites!” 5 of 5 bubbles

$140.00*
and up
Port Antonio Day Trip from Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: Surrounded by lush greenery, these falls are best approached via gondola.
Silver Spring, Maryland
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“One of my favorites!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have visited Port Antonio twice, once in 2009 and again this year, and this is definitely one of my favorite places. On my most recent trip I took a group of nine people ranging in age from nine to 50+ and we all had a great time. Also, the guides are great. They are very friendly and considerate of all your needs. They even helped me climb the waterfall so I could jump from the top, 35 feet. I could literally spend all day here hanging out and diving from the falls, however to be fair if you don't enjoy swimming and diving as much as I do you would probably only need to spend an hour or two here. Though it's so beautiful it is still worth a visit even if you don't plan on swimming and don't forget to check out the rafting.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank BoogieChillen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Polish first
Charlotte, NC
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Scenic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

We went in June on a Tuesday, so there wasn't a crowd to contend with, which means we pretty much has the falls to ourselves. The guides were great and even took a couple of the more daring members of our group up the cliff and let them jump. Not sure they let most tourists do this, but we had a couple of locals with us who talked them into it. Awesome!
The only bad thing was that the restaurant was closed being a Tuesday. Bummer

Hamilton
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

My favourite Falls in Jamaica. The boat takes you behind the falls where you can then jump off the rocks and swim in the beautiful, turqoise water.

Visited May 2013
Brooklyn, New York
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Lots of fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Loved it! It's around $10US per person but well worth it! Your entry includes swimming near the falls or you can take a boat or canoe back through the falls into a cave - we took the kayak and loved it! The falls were beautiful, fun to jump into. There's a pool there if you want to hang out and spend the day and a bar, etc. Also nice bathrooms and changing area.

Visited March 2013
Kingston
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Nature's Wonder”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

This place defines what Portland is all about. This is real "Eco Tourism". Make sure to take a trip under the falls and take a dip...IT IS FREEZINGLY COLD, but it is worth it!

Visited February 2013