“A day at Frenchman's Cove”
Review of Frenchman's Cove

Frenchman's Cove
Book In Advance
More Info
$128.75*
and up
Bikini Beach, Blue Lagoon and Rio Grande Day Trip from Runaway Bay or Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: You've always wanted to enjoy elaborate, fruit-flavored cocktails on a beautiful tropical beach, so here's your chance; this beach offers spectacular sand, surf and service.
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Frenchman's Cove is a charming beach with amenities to sustain swimmers, and sun bathers for a day at the beach.

1  Thank Karl G

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

When the man sang " no place no betta than yaad oh lawd", he was dead serious.

Though originally from Jamaica, I didn't realized just how beautiful the country truly is. I have lived abroad for over 30 years and am now just discovering the wonder and slender of Jamaica.

I spent the weekend in Port Antonio at Frenchman's Cove, it was reminiscent of being in a tropical rainforest, filled with birds, fruit trees, exotic flowers, emerald green and sometimes sapphire blue water, crashing on the rocks and shores. Paradise. (See attached photis)

If you are looking for privacy...this is the place, if you are looking for family fun, this is the place. The villas are scattered over the 40 acres of lush greenery and you only see the others guest on the beach or at breakfast.

I enjoyed my stay so much that I will be going back in August.

1  Thank Caribkitty
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

We visited Frenchman's Cove last weekend looking for a romantic getaway...bwoy did we find it. It was one the most amazing natural properties here in Jamaica. The fauna and flora was so beautiful, we couldnt get enough. The beach was spectacular. It is definitely worth a return for us in December.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I stayed there last week great place but water in tap is not good great beach food is not that great there

Reviewed July 11, 2014

This is my children's favorite beach in the world. the surf is just rough enough to have fun. The is a cold fresh water stream that flows into the sea here. The boys wade over to the stream and jump from hanging trees into the crystal clear blue water. Amazing. There are services at this beach. You can rent a beach lounger and order food and drinks. I love the rum punch. There is a fee to enter this beach.

1  Thank Razzle129