“Very disappointed ”

Wi Yard Anna Banana
Ranked #27 of 45 Restaurants in Port Antonio
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Will never ever go here again. We were visiting with family. No Baked Chicken, No Jerk Chicken, No Pork Chops, No Steak. I had an extremely dry Lobster, our plates were cold, the rice was very dry. My husband had what looked like KFC chicken which wouldnt surprise me as it was inly down the road. Beautiful to look out at night but disgusted with the food or lack of.

2  Thank mandydaniels48

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

We were suggested to eat here by our host. We went there looking for some veggie ital jamaican food and we had some fried rice with vegetables with no taste paying like 1500 jamaica dollars! Quality of food is the first target. Nice location but you have to work on the quality of the food you offer.

1  Thank maiz b
Reviewed June 2, 2017

Ate there 6/1/17. Found out I was from the states. Charged$61.00 us for two snapper dinners a red stripe and a bottle water. RIPOFF. Stay away. Bathroom filthy with bugs. Cats come up to table (3).

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

Suckie was the highlight of the visit (good customer service)
Good location.
Not much on the selection - I guess we were there near to their closing time 8pm as the chef only had certain items left that you could get on the menu.
The generator went out.. took them a long time to find candles.... had to use our phone light.
One other couple got up and left only reason we did not leave as they had already served the meal.

The resident cat was all over the place.

Maybe would try again in the day time just because of our host who accommodating apologetic and sincere.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

Decided to stop by for lunch. Disappointed is an understatement. Underwhelmed, also does not do the food experience justice. The BBQ Chicken and the Brown Stew Fish has the same sauce! Really? Sign of a bad or lazy chef. No local flavors in the fish and the chicken had no hint of a BBQ flavor. The rice and peas was mushy. Come on! This is Jamaica. If you can't cook rice, don't attempt rice and peas. As a native Jamaican visiting, my feelings are hurt. I expected more, since I've never had a bad meal anywhere in Jamaica. And the price is no small change for such poorly prepared food. The staff tried their best though. Never again!