“Ate there yesterday 6.1.2017. Found out I was from the states, I got charged $61.00 for two snapper dinners. Ripoff.”

Wi Yard Anna Banana
Ranked #27 of 45 Restaurants in Port Antonio
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2017

Ate there 6/1/17. Found out I was from the states. Charged$61.00 us for two snapper dinners a red stripe and a bottle water. RIPOFF. Stay away. Bathroom filthy with bugs. Cats come up to table (3).

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

Suckie was the highlight of the visit (good customer service)
Good location.
Not much on the selection - I guess we were there near to their closing time 8pm as the chef only had certain items left that you could get on the menu.
The generator went out.. took them a long time to find candles.... had to use our phone light.
One other couple got up and left only reason we did not leave as they had already served the meal.

The resident cat was all over the place.

Maybe would try again in the day time just because of our host who accommodating apologetic and sincere.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

Decided to stop by for lunch. Disappointed is an understatement. Underwhelmed, also does not do the food experience justice. The BBQ Chicken and the Brown Stew Fish has the same sauce! Really? Sign of a bad or lazy chef. No local flavors in the fish and the chicken had no hint of a BBQ flavor. The rice and peas was mushy. Come on! This is Jamaica. If you can't cook rice, don't attempt rice and peas. As a native Jamaican visiting, my feelings are hurt. I expected more, since I've never had a bad meal anywhere in Jamaica. And the price is no small change for such poorly prepared food. The staff tried their best though. Never again!

Reviewed March 21, 2017

We had fish and it was good, but not exceptional and the prices were European. The restaurant is on the beach and you can sit and watch the sea while you were eating

Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

A great place to find good food a nice location overlooking the east harbour in port Antonio
Been here before always a friendly atmosphere a good choice of food I go crazy for the fruit smoothie