“The worst service in Jamaica” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wi Yard Anna Banana

Wi Yard Anna Banana
Ranked #33 of 41 Restaurants in Port Antonio
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“The worst service in Jamaica”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Went with the family and gave up another great spot for this and i regret it terribly, it was shocking how bad the service was. Only come here if you want to get upset and wait endlessly for basic service.

Isle of Wight
“It was okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Stopped here for lunch a while ago, in December. As many others have commented, they seem to have a problem with the items on the menu, and several were not available. Then the steak was not what we ordered, although they did change it. Overall, regular food, regular service, quite high prices - if I'd taken the time to research before we probably would have eaten elsewhere, but it was late and we were hungry, and just couldn't face any more chicken!

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Darwin, Australia
“Nice meal bad service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Not sure why they hand out a menu. A sign out front said they serve jerk chicken. Inside I ask for jerk and they said they don,t do jerk chicken. Both my husband and I had to go through the menu 3 times over as our first two choices were unavailable. Service was slow and we were forgotten about a few times. We were the only ones in the restaurant. My meal was good. My husband ordered med/rare steak and came out extremely well done. Overall not a great experience.

Kingston
“Great food, great setting, absolutely gorgeous view of Port Antonio”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is my most favourite spot in all Port Antonio for food. I always stop here when I travel to that part of the island.

Visited February 2013
Corner Brook, Canada
“GREAT!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Been here four times in total and LOVE it..from the awesome staff to the tables right on the beach and the AMAZING crawfish I am truly in love with this restaurant and it is one of the reasons I keep going back to this part of Jamaica..get there early to get the best selection of the menu!!

Visited February 2013