MY boyfriend and I stayed at Gee Jam for four nights over the Christmas period and had a lovely time.
1. In the middle of the jungle, the location is dream-like.
2. Our cabin was great - fully equipped, nicely decorated and very private.
3. The stuff were friendly and very attentive.
4. Our driver, Mr Bentley, was always sharp on time and a pleasure to share our car journeys with.
5. Breakfast was excellent and came in abundance. The food was overall great.
I don't really have any cons. I've read reviews where people complained able the beach set up not being more like Negril, but that has nothing to do with the Hotel, it simply is a different part of the island, and a truer experience of Jamaica in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Geejam, an insider escape, is located in San San, close to Port Antonio, in the parish of Portland, on the pristine shores of north-east Jamaica. Achieving a stylish equilibrium between ultra modern technology and the intrinsic grace of the natural island landscape makes this the Geejam signature trademark. The property features seven double rooms, a state of the art Recording Studio, Healing Spa, Swimming Pool (Sanwood only), Gym and the Bushbar, forming an exclusive universe within the natural beauty of the grounds, which stretch down to its own private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Geejam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Geejam Port Antonio
- Geejam Hotel Port Antonio
- Geejam Jamaica/Port Antonio