“Home Away From Home!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Sunset 5

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Sunset at Little Bay
Unlimited access to clubhouse and infinity pool
View from the garden
Sundeck with picnic table. Perfect for family brunch and private sunbathing
Living room with extra bedding
Full kitchen
Bathroom 2 with shower jets, hot and cold water
Bedroom 2
Twin beds with A/c and insect screens
Master bedroom with a/c, balcony and insect screens
Breath-taking view from master bathroom with soaking tub and shower with jets
Masterbed balcony overlooking deck
View from MasterBed balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

SRNixon
“Home Away From Home!”
Reviewed September 5, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I just returned from Sunset 5 and I can't wait to stay again. I was traveling with 2 small children 2 and 8 months old and it was out first trip as a foursome out of the country. I can't tell you how much of a pleasant stay we had. The home is clean and very nicely decorated. Nice pots and pans and plates. I loved the ability to wash clothes while there. The towels and washcloths were plush which makes it feel like home instead of scratchy hotel towels. I also loved how close we were to the pool. My daughter looked out of the window daily and said "there's the pool mommy I can see it!" Which meant that we walked the few steps to it every day. You also will enjoy the beach despite the fact that it's a bit rocky. You might want to bring water shoes for the beach. I can't really say anything bad about my stay. However if I had to have a wish list--It would be great if the property or community had a grill and the showers were a little larger. I can't wait to stay again soon!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 7, 2016
Thanks for your kind words. We value your feedback especially regarding the grill as we continually strive to improve on our offering. It was our pleasure hosting you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Edward
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing