“Must Visit”

Rockhouse Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Rockhouse Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 194 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
ohio
“Must Visit”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I went here for a sunset dinner on the recommendation of my brother. It did not disappoint. THe food was fantastic. Pumpkin soup for an appetizer that was out of this world. A seafood curry which i had to stop eating , great bottle of wine and an awesome sunset. Must try if you are in Negril

• Visited May 2014

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Tampa
“Delicious”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This was the best food I ate all week. Pasta is delicious and the view is spectacular!! If you go to Negril - eat here for sure!

Visited June 2013
Georgia
“Amazing meal”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I did a lot of research before coming to Negril. I wanted to make sure we ate well on our trip. The Rockhouse did not disappoint!!!! Gorgeous view!!! Make sure you get reservations for sunset it is truly breathtaking. I had steamed Halibut with callaloo. It was one of the most delicious meals I have ever eaten. It was a perfect evening.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Victoria S
“Perfect Evening - Amazing Restaurant!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed on 7 mile beach and wanted a nice relaxing dinner. This was perfect. If you call in advance, they will pick you up from your hotel for free. The driver then waited for us and charge $5pp to take us back which was still a good deal. We sat on the terrace right on the water. We arrived just as the sun was setting so it was beautiful. I had the seafood linguine which had snapper and shrimp and it was delicious. My husband had seared snapper, also excellent. Service was very good and prompt. Very nice relaxing evening dinner! Would definitely go back.

• Visited May 2014
Corning
“Great food”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Our dinner was wonderful, and the staff was very attentive. the dessert wasn't so good. The view of the sunset was beautiful,

Visited April 2014