“Dine and splash”

Rockhouse Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Rockhouse Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 196 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Gorgeous spot to snorkel- and then have a delicious leisurely lunchon a terrasse overlooking the ocean-everything was delicious from the drinks ( our daughters raved about the homemade lemonade) to dessert ( we split the dreamy coconut cream pie 4 ways..) i had the sampler appetizer as a main course, and had to fight off forks.., my husband loved his coconut chicken, and my 12 y old finally had a delicious burger in negril! Great food great service great value great location - no brainer!

There are newer reviews for Rockhouse Restaurant

Reviewed March 10, 2014

My husband & I went to Rockhouse restaurant on March 4, 2014 for my 60th birthday. Although the view is beautiful, it didn't meet our expectations. We had been to Rockhouse restaurant two years ago and had a wonderful time. This year the service was horrible. We ordered lobster and Mai Mai. We never saw our server again until he brought the food. We ordered another beer when he brought the food, and never saw him again until he brought us the bill. I told him the second beer had better not be on the bill. It wasn't, but he never even came to check to see if everything was OK. It wasn't like they were short on staff that night or that they were overly busy, because it wasn't. The servers were just standing around in a corner and talking to each other and not checking on their tables. I won't waste the money to go back to Rockhouse again the next time we are in Negril. There are plenty of other places to try with way better service.

1  Thank countrybumpkinbecky
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I've been to Negril about 50+ times and always pass by the Rockhouse. I admire the look of the property from the boat since you cannot see much walking along the street. I was glad to be invited there for dinner by a friend who stays there. While waiting for my friend to come, several waiters approached me. At first I wondered if they thought I did not belong there; in actuality, they were just super-attentive. I had a dirty banana while I waited...absolutely the most delicious on the Westend. While waiting, I also had a chance to observe the surroundings and enjoy the ambiance. The atmosphere is perfect, overlooking the cliffs. The chairs in the lounge are super comfortable. When my friend arrived, I moved from the lounge area to a table overlooking the view of the cliffs and sea. The menu is plentiful but not overwhelming; the options are perfect. I had lobster thermidor, which I'd never had before. It was absolutely amazing! The lobster was at least 2 lbs., split in the middle, grilled and served over fresh vegetables with plantains and rice. It was better than delicious and very plentiful. I was full after eating only half, and took the other half home to eat for lunch the next day on the way to the airport. Yes, the check was up there (about $50 for the lobster itself), but it was well worth it. I will definitely treat myself by eating there again when I return to Negril.

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We were staying at a boutique hotel on 7 mile beach and heading to the Westend for snorkeling and lunch. The RH restaurant was empty at lunchtime, service was prompt and friendly. We ordered different appetizers all of them really tasty and nicely arranged. Cocktails were rather on the light side. You can use the water access and go swimming and jumping of the rocks if you want but there are no showers for none hotel guests. Overall a nice lunch and lots of fun at the RH. We definitely come again, maybe we'll stay in the hotel. It's a great place.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

They provide a pick up service which is really handy, especially since we were all the way on the other end of the bay. Excellent choice in the west end. It was a rainy night but most tables still have ocean views, making for a nice ambiance. The staff was friendly and happy to joke around with us. We had a nice bottle of Cabernet and good mixed drinks. We enjoyed the seafood linguini, Old Synting, and the fresh snapper. For desert , the Coconut Cream pie with rum raisin ice cream was excellent. Would definitely go back.