“Great view & atmosphere”

Rockhouse Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Rockhouse Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 198 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We went to the Rockhouse with a group of 10. I loved the outdoor seating area. The service was better than average and everyone enjoyed their food and drinks. It was my first more "upscale" dinner in Negril.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We are staying at the hotel here and have eaten breakfast and dinner here a few times. The food is good, with a good mix of local flare and some more mainland dishes. The view is excellent, the setting wonderful, and the staff friendly.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

What can I say...we arrived with friends and were seated out on a private area overlooking the cliffs. Not only was the setting quiet, beautiful and stunning but the food, service and whole experience was top notch. If you have not tried Rockhouse before you must give this one a try if not a look at.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Great place to go for a "fancy" meal. Food and service are great, and the view is amazing. Only problem was it was so dark at the table that I really could not see my menu or food.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Myself and 8 friends went to Negril for my birthday. It was our decision to dine at Rockhouse fir my birthday. We usually visit in April and have a large group of 60 with us and its its good but busy and we are unable to sit outside due to the size of the group. This time it was so beautiful. Sitting on the cliffs watching the sunset while eating the best food ever. Dewight is always there with a friendly smile and all the staff is amazing. I will never gi to Negril and not go to Rockhouse at least once during my stay.