“Cool Restaurants on the Cliffs”

Rockhouse Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Rockhouse Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 196 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband took me to this restaurant to celebrate my birthday. I was thrilled to come to this pretty swanky/cool restaurant in Negril. Most of the area is very laid back, so it was nice to go somewhere I could get dolled up and enjoy great service, ambiance, and food. The restaurant is not inexpensive, the portions aren't particularly large, it is was all well prepared. Our main waiter was a man and he was attentive and professional. The lady who hands out the rolls was very stingy and only gave one tiny role per person.... even when I asked for more. Our dinner came out to over $120 usd which included 2 entrees, 2 alcoholic beverages, 1 glass of gingerale, and a shared appetizer. Oh, we ordered the calamari for an app... it was too small a portion to be worth $12 and I would pass on that.

There are newer reviews for Rockhouse Restaurant

Reviewed June 27, 2013

My boyfriend and I had dinner here twice during our Negril stay. The food is delicious, the staff is beyond professional and friendly, and the ambiance couldn't be better. If you are looking for a romantic, high-end restaurant experience in Negril, this is it.

I recommend the coconut shrimp appetizer. Mmmmm.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We traveled to Negril for a my late birthday gift and this was one of the restaurants on our list. The town of Negril is something to be wary of, but this restaurant was a site of relaxation. We had a table overlooking the cliff face and arrived about an hour before sunset. The food was excellent and didn't contain just mainstream items. There was an ample selection on the menu and the portions were extremely filling. The sunset over the ocean was a perfect end to a perfect meal and we got out of there as soon as the bar going crowd started to file in.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The restaurant is located in the rockhouse hotel. They offer a free pick-up service from your hotel. It is located on the rock with a view on the ocean. Food is excellent, although not cheap.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Did I mention yummy! The setting is unbelievable, the food is extra tasty~ service is spot on - and you have to try the Purple Rain! I never eat rice - I ate rice in a crab roll - it was that great!

1  Thank Carlajayne72