“Delicious!”

Rockhouse Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Rockhouse Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 200 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great food, great ambiance, great service! Not a huge selection, but you'll definitely be able to find something you like.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The Rock House Hotel is incredible and I cannot wait to go back! The staff is so friendly and the property is gorgeous. The Rock House is very romantic and perfect for couples who want a little extra privacy on their vacation! I highly recommend the Rock house!!!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was my third time here,Mother's Day was a treat for myself and my son,stepping into the restaurant was first class treats for us,the welcome was that I welcome you to be here,Shawn was our waiter he was the best,never had to call, as there was always someone checking to see if we were ok.I had the steam snapper with rice/peas,garden salad,my son had the jerk chicken with vegetables and roti I think (can't remember now)but I tasted it and it was great.Overall it was an amazing evening and I enjoy.Keep up the good work.Inese I had a great time.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We liked Rockhouse restaurant - probably had our best tasting meal there in Negril - can't remember the name, which was complicated, but house seafood speciality. There is great underlit seaview and we enjoyed our visit. Criticisms: tables too close together, staff less friendly than elsewhere, loos pretty primitive, asked to reserve outside but was told they don't - found us a table there eventually. Good - but preferred Pushcart & Ivan's for ambience.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stayed at Rockhouse last year. Would've returned there this year, but they were sold out. No surprise! Fantastic value, great location, completely full-service although a small boutique property. Wonderful staff, food, drink, setting, accommodations. Simple but very well-appointed.