“Beautiful Views and Intimate Atmosphere”

Rockhouse Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Rockhouse Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 198 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I would highly recommend anyone in the Negril area to check this place out. The food is fantastic and the ambiance is unforgettable. I started my dining experience with a calamari ceviche which had a perfect spice, I almost wanted to order a second to continue savoring the flavors. The star of my dining experience was the snapper steamed in a banana leaf. I even returned another night to order the same things. I cannot wait to return to The Rockhouse to enjoy yet another wonderful experience.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

My first time to this restaurant - I heard they had a new chef so I wanted to try it out. Great outdoor setting, overlooking the cliffs on Negril's West End. Food, drinks and service was outstanding. We shared an appetizer combo platter ($24) which was well worth it - coconut battered shrimp, sauteed calamari and two other seafood items - excellent. The steamed snapper with vegetables was very filling and delicious. Definitely worth a visit - I'll be back.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We took a taxi from Club Riu Negril and arrived about 5:00pm. We had drinks and ate. We had the Coconut Snapper,( Awesome) and the Seafood Pasta. They were $20 US each. The pasta was overpriced but the Snapper and the VIEW made up for it. The sunset was at 6:20 pm

1  Thank VernonR187
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is the restaurant that spawned fine dining in Negril. It is much like Ivan's, but takes a second seat today. Still, the views are breathtaking and the food is very good.. My wife and I went there on our honeymoon and we both forgot our reading glasses. The waiter was kind enough to understand and read us the menu umteen times before we could decide oon our orders.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We ate at the rockhouse after a day at the beach. We arrived in our swimsuits with coverups. The restaurant is nice so you could dress nicer and have a romantic evening. They were very nice and even worked to change our table so we could be outside. The view is fabulous. The fresh lobster is grilled to perfection. I wish in was back there eating. It was wonderful. Get the lobster, by far the best meal at our table.