“excellent food”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Holland Landing, Ontario, Canada
“excellent food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

have the red snapper, ask them to pan fry it , oh its the best,and the coconut shrimp is amazing too, all the food is good here

Visited December 2011
2 Thank Gord M

St Louis, MO.
“Norma's restaurant has Coconut Chicken to die for!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was greatly relieved when I tried Norma's restaurant at Sea Splash after it has been expanded & renovated by an American guy that the food is still great! Their Coconut Chicken in coconut milk sauce with jasmine rice is incredible. At lunch we snacked on Coconut Chicken Strips that were just as good & cheaper. Actually the bar was expanded & they have some good bands playing in afternoons now. Drinks, breeze, Reggae band what more could you ask for beachside? This is also great place to dine & watch sunset. Romantic for couples, comfortable for group of girls, great option for lunch or dinner on 7-Mile beach!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank JA-Kay
west virginia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I wanted to love this place but was very disappointed. The restaurant itself is beautiful with a great view. Service was very slow. Our drinks sat empty while the waitress and bartender chatted a few yards away. Many items on the menu were unavailable...so many that we nearly got up and left. I remember every meal I had while in Jamaica even snacks but cannot remember what I ate here...maybe a tuna melt? I had little choice since they were out of everything. I won't even bother stopping here again with so many other great places on the beach.

• Visited June 2012
Brooklyn, New York
“Keep on walking......”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Bad food.
It took forever for it to come.
Rude waitress.
Not really that expensive, but for such a sucky experience, it hurt to pay the bill because it wasn't worth it.

Walk down to Kuyaba instead. You can thank me after your meal.

• Visited August 2012
manchester
“Decent restaurant”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We ate at Norma's in July and I have to say the meal was very good. I had a basic meal of jerk pork with rice followed by chocolate cake , so nothing very adventurous. It was well cooked and tasty , the waitress was pleasant and I loved the beachfront position too, I don't know how the price compares with other establishments in the area as I was all inclusive and we only ate out once , so not sure if it represents good value.

• Visited July 2012