“Disappointed”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
west virginia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I wanted to love this place but was very disappointed. The restaurant itself is beautiful with a great view. Service was very slow. Our drinks sat empty while the waitress and bartender chatted a few yards away. Many items on the menu were unavailable...so many that we nearly got up and left. I remember every meal I had while in Jamaica even snacks but cannot remember what I ate here...maybe a tuna melt? I had little choice since they were out of everything. I won't even bother stopping here again with so many other great places on the beach.

• Visited June 2012

Brooklyn, New York
“Keep on walking......”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Bad food.
It took forever for it to come.
Rude waitress.
Not really that expensive, but for such a sucky experience, it hurt to pay the bill because it wasn't worth it.

Walk down to Kuyaba instead. You can thank me after your meal.

• Visited August 2012
manchester
“Decent restaurant”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We ate at Norma's in July and I have to say the meal was very good. I had a basic meal of jerk pork with rice followed by chocolate cake , so nothing very adventurous. It was well cooked and tasty , the waitress was pleasant and I loved the beachfront position too, I don't know how the price compares with other establishments in the area as I was all inclusive and we only ate out once , so not sure if it represents good value.

• Visited July 2012
Oakland, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rehearsal Dinner”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Wonderful restaurant. Wedding party ate their for dinner, We iate upstairs, and it was a amazing view of the ocean. The food was exquisite.

Visited July 2012
new york
“WHAT!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Yuck! Overpriced, unpleasant waitress, nasty coffee, unaccomodating! Eat elsewhere..there are better places on or near the road. That's all I have to say...

Visited August 2012