“Best breakfast this trip”
Review of Kuyaba Negril

Kuyaba Negril
Ranked #14 of 200 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We wanted to stay at the hotel this year, but due to the Dream Weekend, some of our days were not available so we opted to patronize the restaurant. We walked in from the street side, the whole vibe of this place screams serenity. There are hammocks in the bar area :-). Spent a little time with the parrots (watch out now, that blue one bites!). Breakfast was EXCELLENT. I had the lobster omelet with fried dumplings and both were cooked to perfection. Will be booking earlier next year.

2  Thank RockyB816

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This was the best eats in Negril. Really flavorful food. Nice atmosphere looking out over the beach and very friendly and accomodating staff. I would definitely go there again.

1  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My husband did love his seafood pasta. I got lobster/papaya -- the lobster was relatively tough.

We did love the drinks and also the banana bread for dessert.

I was so excited to go here after viewing the menu online-- but the menu isn't the same that is online, unfortunately.

It's nice that this place is right on the beach. But, we did enjoy our meals up on the cliffs much more.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stay at Kuyaba EVERYTIME I go to Jamaica, which is atleast annually. The staff - Toshiro, Zelma and Rochelle take wonderful care of me. The food in the restaurant is delicious. I could eat that Jamaican Breakfast everyday. Debbie and DJ are the absolute best!!!! I am so blessed to receive their kindness and excellent service! - Adriane

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Been coming to Negril for 22 years and this has always been one of our favorite places. Friends and family that have come with us say the same. Food is always excellent. Joan and Jeffrey have been there a number of years and are great wait staff. We have dined in every spot in the restaurant and don't have a favorite. Just remember, July in Jamaica is always hot so dress accordingly as there is no AC. Ocean views are beautiful and you may get to see the sunset Into the ocean. Highly recommend this restaurant as we have never been disappointed.