“Amazing food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Kuyaba Negril

Kuyaba Negril
Ranked #17 of 185 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Jamaican
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Amazing food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

The Kuyaba restaurant was so lovely that my friend and I went twice. The decor is lovely, and the food is delicious. I ordered a shrimp dish in a papaya boat that was amazing. I wish I had the recipe to make it myself, but the restaurant is nice, very romantic, and quite relaxing. The pace is a little slow, but the food is lovely.

• Visited May 2013

• Polish first
Montego Bay, Saint James, Jamaica
“service at Kuyaba Negril”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food was great. However the service was poor. The waitress took eternity to take order. Menu was misleading . I cannot remember the name of the entree ordered by my cousin's wife. But I remember clearly that it did not state that it contained milk and neither did the waitress alerted her. She paid for a meal she could not eat.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
Atlanta, GA
“HAPPY HOUR SPOT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Laid out tanning near Kuyaba and needed some drinks....awesome rum punch and pina colada and they have happy hour EVERYDAY I believe 4-7pm so it's 1/2 price drinks! Great service, food, location & love the rustic look.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Lover4Travel
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delicious Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I ate breakfast at Kuyaba and it was not only very delicious but very plentiful. I had callaloo, ackee & saltfish, fresh fruit, fried dumpling and freshly squeezed orange juice. I was in food heaven as I sat on the deck and watched the people and lovely ocean.

I went there on a whem because I didn't know where to go to eat after being in Jamaica for the first time and alone. I walked from my hotel accross the road over and was so happy I did. It was on the border of breakfast and lunch and they were still willing to prepare the JA breakfast for me.

The view was so beautiful, the staff very friendly and patient and the breakfast was just amazingly delicious. Not only do I plan on returning to eat other dishes but I will stay at the hotel. I viewed the rooms as I was waiting on breakfast and very very modern and comfy looking.

I shall see you soon Kuyaba!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank DiniJ16
Mosinee, Wisconsin
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

The food here is amazing, as well as the dirty banana!! If you are here you MUST try the dirty banana (It is a frozen drink)

Visited April 2013