$270
$299
Tensing Pen Resort(Negril)
$180
$175
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$126
  • Pool
$128
$121
  • Breakfast included
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$58
$55
$50
  • Pool
$250
$206
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
$64
TripAdvisor
All reviewsround houseltu pubrick's cafecomplete privacywest endevery morningcliff divingcolettecottagecavespropertysunsetoceanjamaicavacationduplexsnorkel
Reviewed April 25, 2018

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights starting on April 18th.

-We absolutely loved it!
-Stayed in the Round House (on the corner of the property)
-The staff was extremely friendly (Especially the security)
-Had complete privacy
-No one bothers you
-Great location, Sir D's (one of the best bars in Negril) is a 2 min. walk as well as LTU Pub (ordered a lot of meals from there, they open early for breakfast as well)
-The views are INCREDIBLE
-The house was perfect
-Ice cold fridge for keeping beers chilled
-Nicely landscaped grounds
-We paid $175 per night (slow season rate), but I think the rates are going up in price with new owners/renovations
-Warm showers
-Loved the ocean platform and swimming access
-Hired a private yoga instructor for my wife to come to our place every morning
-Plenty of shade in yard next to Round house

We will be back as long as the prices don't go up too high. Love the property for its "rustic" feel and bang for the buck! Please don't change that! We don't need fancy, the location and views are enough!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank fdzvgbdfgdfg
Reviewed January 19, 2018

Stayed in one of the duplex Conch houses, large enough for a family of four, great views. We have been coming to Citronella for more than 10 years, a lot of improvements have just been done on the property which makes this place even better!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
9  Thank bebl2
Reviewed December 31, 2017

I have been meaning to write a review for some time. We stayed at Citronella several years ago and had a fantastic time. If you are looking for an intimate, unique experience, rather than a generic resort, this is the place! Citronella has its very own cove with dramatic cliffs and gorgeous water. We found it very peaceful and relaxing. There were other guests but we rarely saw them so it feels very private. You can stock up the refrigerator and make your own meals, or ask Colette to cook a special meal. She is a great cook! We hope to come back soon!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank hughpart
Reviewed December 24, 2017

I've stayed in Negril before but Citronella was my favorite place to stay so far. Wake up and enjoy the sea, snorkel and relax. Easy access to restaurants yet we found that our favorite dining was on site with Colette. The staff will help you with excursions with a better rate than I've seen at the beach. If you want to get down, Rick's cafe is right there. Rick's did not make too much noise past sunset so it was good for me and my parents on this trip. Further down the road we found the best pastries. When I come back to West End, this will be my first choice.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Miles P
Reviewed August 31, 2017

this place is a dump. Run down and dated interiors. Did I mention the rats inside the premises? Use your money to stay elsewhere. You'll spend the same amount, but get a MUCH better experience. Maybe owners should take a look at the competition--to either adjust their prices or fix their premises!

Room Tip: stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends