“Best Beach Ever”
Review of Bloody Bay

Ranked #5 of 59 things to do in Negril
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I loved the water it was calm and very serene. I was at the beach everyday of my trip it was the best part of my vacation.

1  Thank aladysiren
in 102 reviews
"sunset"
in 94 reviews

Reviewed October 2, 2012

The sand is gorgeous and the sea is crystal clear (to the extent that even standing in 6ft of water you can still see sting rays on the sea floor). When the sun has been on it for a few hours it is really warm too and is really nice.

Now the negatives...
- The beach fleas at sunset were horrendous and forced us to leave earlier than we had intended.
- You will be approached by locals trying to make a living by selling various items. I have no quarms with this but walking along the beach for 15 minutes I was asked by more than 15 different locals and despite holding some souvenirs that I had purchased from 2 different locals, I was told had been "racist" by not supporting one of locals I didn't buy something from.

2  Thank JonnyW22
Reviewed October 2, 2012

beautiful water, if you dont mind the constant hawkers and the late afternoon/early evening sand knats. great views, nice tree cover to get out of the sun a bit, and much to do.

2  Thank rbt2010
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We have been here three times and it is just beautiful, calm ocean, white sand and crystal clear waters. We can not wait to go back, it is a beach lovers beach our favorite out of all of the caribbean islands.

3  Thank Fizzie-8