Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

from $139.00
from $140.00
from $115.00
More Info
All reviews mineral bath zip lining horseback riding rock climbing bird aviary atv drive goat farm local flora scared of heights bus driver highly recommend this excursion great excursion other attractions let me just say incredible experience interesting facts answered all our questions
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The operators of the ATV were very professional and knowledgeable. I believe handkerchiefs should be given as a part of the course with the money we spent to ride. They had to be purchased separately and that’s a must as the helmets were dirty although they sprayed them for germs. The horseback guiders were awesome. Please tip them nicely. We enjoyed their guidance in the water with the horses

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a great time at Jamwest, Kidd was very polite and hospitable during the Safari. Will return to jamwest with my family in the spring.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had an amazing time at JamWest from the ATV to the horseback ride to the Jamaica dance lesson taught by Laffytaffy ,extra,and extreme. The staff and facility were both beautiful.I would gladly recommend this establishment to anyone. And it will definitely be a stop for me my next visit to Jamaica.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited Jamwest on 9/18/19 during my first trip to Jamaica. Negril took my breath away from the moment I arrived, but nothing prepared me for the views waiting for me from Jamwest’s zip line. If you are thinking about coming here, do it! The zip line was by far my favorite part!

The zip line team: Jace, Michael, Extreme, and Romario. Great job at not only keeping everyone safe but making sure we had a great time too! I wasn’t scared at all and was eager to begin, but we did have a guest who was not as excited. She was struggling with the height and our guides were nothing but accommodating to her. I was very impressed with the way they handled everything.

One thing that people do not give enough credit to coaches and guides in this line of work for is their ability to connect with each of their guests (keep in mind, this is not a one on one experience— but you wouldn’t know it!) I felt like we were all in this together. All of the guides seemed to be having as good of time as we were!

I work at a track in Atlanta, GA and was bummed that I was t able to get on the track that day, but I’m not sure that was anyone else’s fault but my own (just means i need to come back again!) If you have the opportunity, get on the track!

I feel terrible for not remembering our host’s name at the front desk— but she was amazing! What a professional! She helped us reorganize things when we had some unexpected changes to our schedule and she did it with a smile. She even followed up with us to make sure it all went smoothly.

Lunch, I will say that I wish I would have known I could have ordered food at the bar after our experience. We were told to order off a menu— which was great! But it was honestly a little too much food considering our adrenaline was running and we had more to do afterward. I’d recommend taking a look at the bar menu before committing to the appetizer/entree options available before your experience. It’s light fare (burgers, fries, etc) but it was more than enough for what we wanted. Which brings me to my next shoutout...

The bar! These bartenders were having a great time. Even when I was simply ordering a soda, they were making sure I was having a good time. Keep in mind that there are strict rules about drinking and drugs before zip lining and atvs (which was not a shock to me considering there was ample warning and signage). After our adventure we treated ourselves to a couple Rum Runners, delicious! Great end to an even better day!

Clothing: the facility offers changing rooms and showers which we took advantage of after the horseback experience. If you can, do this last as I wore the wrong shorts and had to spend the rest of my time in them. Definitely recommend dry fit shorts or bring an extra pair. You will get wet in the water on horseback. Bring water shoes too.

Important note, in general, in Jamaica, if you are paying with a credit card the employees are often unable to add a tip to the total. Bring cash for tips. This team definitely deserves it! I feel like I should have brought more as I didn’t realize how much work they each put in.

All around, I was very impressed. It has been one of the main things I’ve bragged about every day since I had arrive back to the states. Thank you to everyone involved!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited for our one year anniversary and we decided to do some activities to get off the resort! We signed up not knowing it was a 1h 45m ride from the resort but our driver Brian was amazing and it did not feel that long at all!! He gave us a detailed tour of the city during the drive landmarks, buildings and traditions! He was amazing!!