“Yee Birthday Celebration”

Negril ATV and Zipline Combo
Ranked #21 of 55 Outdoor Activities in Negril
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Jamwest Motorsports and Adventure Park offers tours to tourists and locals. Ride an ATV over all types of terrains, from rocky hills to sandy shores. Zipline over the canopy while taking in a view of the Caribbean Sea, Mountains and plains. If your a nature lover, explore Jamaicas flora and fauna on the Rock Safari Tour. Come in for individual tours or take a Superdeal package.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

First I’d like to start by saying I LOVE JAMAICA as a whole but this spot called JAMWEST made such an impact on this trip. My bestfriend and I decided to book the 3 excursions including ATV, Horseback Riding & Ziplining. When I say we had the time of my life, I cannot stress it. I literally lost my voice right after. Started with ATV ( I was so excited to finally start I ran the ATV in the fence) on accident but that was the end for me as far as driving. For the rest of the time I had to ride with a guide. I think his name was Kemal, he reassured the experience would be still be amazing if not more adventurous and it was just that! I loved the whole experience ❤️! Then we were off to horseback riding through the beach trail & water. We were each assigned a horse as well as a guide. My guide name was Delano & I had the pleasure of riding “Black Beauty” loved her & the amicable atmosphere. Through out the trail Delano handed me plants such as lemon grass, basil, mint leaves & basil the aroma that left my hands after each touch was mesmerizing . Last but not least ZIPLINING! Let me just say Jimmy, Marvin & Mario y’all the true MVP cause y’all are crazy but mad fun. They were our guides and even though they were exprienced the made sure we all knew what we were doing SAFETY FIRST. I can’t lie it was scary but the thrill was the best part. The group we went with was a nice size and all GOOD energy no BAD vibes. The food was fresh and well plated, definitely well fed. In any case I had so much fun and I honestly don’t want to leave. Can’t wait till I come back. Thank you so much - One Love ❤️- Yeabserra A.

All reviews
"an amazing experience"
"grand palladium"
"great guide"

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

It was my first time zip lining and I was extremely nervous and scared! I didn’t know what to expect. But the guys (Jeffery, Marvin, and Vincent) make the adventure more relaxing and comfortable for me. Especially Jeffery, he made it so much fun that I forgot I was scared. I went back to the resort and told everyone about this experience because of the guys!! I’m so glad I conquered my fears!! As long as I can see those guys, I’ll be back every year!

Reviewed August 3, 2018

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

This truly was the highlight of my vacation. Zip lining was my favorite part mainly because of Jeff. He was soooo awesome and fun!!! He kept the energy positive, and gave confidence to complete task.