“The best part: Zip lining!!!”

Jamwest Motorsports and Adventure Park
Ranked #19 of 59 Outdoor Activities in Negril
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Jamwest Motorsports and Adventure Park offers tours to tourists and locals. Ride an ATV over all types of terrains, from rocky hills to sandy shores. Zipline over the canopy while taking in a view of the Caribbean Sea, Mountains and plains. If your a nature lover, explore Jamaicas flora and fauna on the Rock Safari Tour. Come in for individual tours or take a Superdeal package.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

It was my first time zip lining and I was extremely nervous and scared! I didn’t know what to expect. But the guys (Jeffery, Marvin, and Vincent) make the adventure more relaxing and comfortable for me. Especially Jeffery, he made it so much fun that I forgot I was scared. I went back to the resort and told everyone about this experience because of the guys!! I’m so glad I conquered my fears!! As long as I can see those guys, I’ll be back every year!

All reviews
"bird sanctuary"
"incredible experience"

Reviewed August 3, 2018

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

This truly was the highlight of my vacation. Zip lining was my favorite part mainly because of Jeff. He was soooo awesome and fun!!! He kept the energy positive, and gave confidence to complete task.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife had a great time. Went for extended ATV ride and finished with Safari tour. Leslie are guide was spectacular. Very clean and felt safe.

Date of experience: August 2018