Review Highlights
Discovery Course

I did a discover diving class with Kate a few weeks ago and she was phenomenal! I was extremely... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Travelgirl4577
via mobile
We really enjoyed our time with Scuba Caribe Negril

We dove with these folks from Riu Negril the week of 5/4/19- 5/11/19. We travel with another... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Warren S
Spartanburg, South Carolina

Recommended experiences in and around Negril
from $75.00
from $50.12
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews scuba caribe open water riu palace rick's cafe dive sites riu tropical bay sunken boat dive course sunset cruise dive shop boat excursion certified diver pirates cave diving experience crew members spent a week great excursion
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2018

OK, spent a week at the Riu Club Hotel in Negril from the 3rd-10th April. I did 4 dives with ScubaCaribe, 3 were with my newly qualified 11 year old daughter and you can imagine I was a little nervous and protective........I need not have worried. I can not speak more highly about the dive center. From Nikki and Sunshine who charm you with their personalities, to Dwight who was amazing giving my daughter a brief refresher in the pool to Mr Lloyd and Wayne the best diving instructors/Guides I have had the pleasure to dive with. They were all magnificent. The dive site were excellent and their patience and assistance with my daughter were first class. These guys and girls will look after you and they speak to you and treat you as human beings. I hope to go back again to Negril and if I do they will be first on my list to visit and dive with. The cruise we also went on was epic. Deni was amazing and Dwight again was the star of the show! Keep up the great work guys. You Rock! :)

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

We were staying at the Riu Palace Tropical Bay. Candy is a very nice lady and approached us regarding a snorkeling trip. After consideration, we (us and another couple we love traveling with) we decided to go with a private boat for the excursion.

Checking in was a breeze and pick-up was friendly and timely at 1:00 PM.

We did the snorkeling on the coral reef, swam in Pirates Cave, went to Ricks Cafe where we all jumped off the cliffs and then to Margaritaville for a quick bite to eat.

Was truly a great day. Capt. Elvis & First Mate Odane were awesome! Both gentlemen were a lot of fun and made the trip as great as it was - they have very good knowledge of the island and both have a great sense of humor (enjoyed the Human Zoo!)

Time very well spent seeing other parts of beautiful Jamaica and would recommend the private excursion to anyone.

1  Thank BillyBuckeye
Reviewed April 6, 2018

Our family of 4 booked a snorkel trip through ScubaCaribe from Riu Tropical Bay resort (right at the swim up bar). Booking was super easy. We didn't want to be gone all day and didn't need lots of booze so we booked the family trip for about $100 for the 4 of us (12 and 14 year olds and 2 adults). The boat picked us up right from our beach at the resort (super easy!) and we were with about 20 other people. We went to 2 different spots to snorkel and then headed back. It was the perfect amount of time (9am-11:30am). Staff was friendly...didn't go out of their way but were nice enough.
We've been on better snorkeling trips but this one was a nice, quick excursion to do something different off the resort.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Scuba caribe - caterman sunset tour
Had a great excursion from the Rui Tropical bay Negril. Candy from caribe can be located at the main beach access close to the swim up bar. Booking with them is cheaper then with your own rep. Sunwing was $20.00 more and you had to take your own taxi to margaritaville to catch the boat. Caribe had a more convenient offering. Stops consisted of snorkel, cave swim, stop at ricks cafe and margaritavillle. Candy was very pleasant and friendly. The people working in Jamaica rely on making the sale because they are on straight commission. Enjoy!
Money well spent! You won’t be disappointed.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 22, 2018

Took the sunset cruise from the Riu Club in Jamaica, the crew was simply awesome. We have been on many sunset cruise and this by far was the best one. Very relaxing and the crew catered to our every need. Thanks for a great experience. Will defend go again.

Date of experience: March 2018