“Great place with great food!!”

Archway Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #114 of 210 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

Had to visit one of our favorite restaurants this visit again. We stayed at Coral Seas Cliff Resort, so Archway is is in walking distance. 5 min. Make sure you walk against traffic. We walked in the dark but there are street lights. So we felt safe.
You have to try the stone oven pizza!! Awesome!! Plus the stuffed jerk chicken- very spicy!! A creamed sauce not a dark jerk sauce. Very unique!! a stuffed fish roll, Sonny's smashed potatoes, shrimp scampi.
Restaurant very clean & quaint. Has good tunes playing & ice cold RedStripe !!
Owner is very personable & comes out to ask if everything is ok! :)

Reviewed May 19, 2016

Archway cafe was based right across the road from our hotel, mirage resort.

Being from North London the name Archway immediately caught my eye as I am from a town not far from there.

The wife and I had a great pizza and chips for lunch one night, it was freshly cooked, like all good food in JA & the chef was really cool.

Nearby, good food and definitely value for money.

From London with Love.
Larasi-Jones Family

Reviewed March 3, 2016 via mobile

Very plentiful and really good. My husband was enamored with the shrimp kabob...jerk style. I had shrimp as well. Very clean. The owner was very concerned that we were well cared for. Food prep begins only after you order so be patient. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed February 13, 2016

My ten-year-old daughter and I went to Archway Pizza at least three times during our stay in Negril Jan. 2016. They thought I was crazy because I ordered the veggie pizza with no cheese because I am vegan! The food was good but the best thing about Archway is the POSITIVE VIBRATIONS! The people are so nice and IRIE, especially WAYNE, the master of Connect 4! We liked to hang out and get our butts kicked by Rasta Wayne. He is so sweet and irie and fun. I'm so sad that on our last night we went to say goodbye but he wasn't there!!! When I go back I will def stop by this little gem of a pizza place to hang out, play games, talk and eat good food!

Reviewed January 10, 2016 via mobile

My BF and I stayed at a hotel close to Archway Café, so we ended up eating there a couple of times. Nothing special to say about the food, but it was decent, really affordable and served in big portions. Also nice as variation to the rice&beans&jerk you get everywhere else.
Sometimes you just crave those pizza carbs with cheese...

Owners were nice!

You can take the pizza with you - we enjoyed it at our hotel balcony one night.