“This white girl learn to whine”

The Jungle Night Club, Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 21 Nightlife in Negril
Reviewed July 23, 2013

everyone was so great and kind to us. they taught us the latest dances and never did they violate my space and always ask if i was ok. Brenda and i love this place and our favorite drink was the rum cream yummy

4  Thank MercyMo4less
in 4 reviews
"taxi"
"vendors"

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Thursday night is ladies night, but I didn't make it until Saturday night. Got there late so had to pay $20 U.S. But all the alcohol was free!!! It wasn't top shelf, but it did the job!! When I first arrived it seemed like it was teen night because everybody looked so young. Went upstairs and it was on. The DJ was playing some dance music which I didn't really care for. I had met a man while there and told him that. He said to go up on stage and tell the DJ I came to Jamaica from California and wanted to hear some Reggae music and he would change the music. I didn't believe him, but I was up for the challenge. I went on stage, talked to the DJ and lo and behold 2 songs later I was listening and dancing to Reggae music!! I danced until about 3 in the morning!! Baby, can they party in that club!! I will definitely be making a return trip there!!

8  Thank DanaRae2u
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were told to go to The Jungle on Thursday/Ladies Night and were not disappointed. There's a good mix of tourists and locals and it gets a little crazy, but it's fun to enjoy the local vibe. Lots of good music to dance to and good people watching. Things don't get going until late, fyi.

1  Thank Jhn
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Jungle nightclub is a must do if you are staying in Negril, good music, nice club, loads of bars, mix of locals and tourists, easy to get to, different nights like Ladies free and all inclusive drinks.

6  Thank Lulu B
See more reviews
Reviewed May 28, 2013

do youself a favor, and just got to check this place out. Even better if you make some friends on your trip and go as a group. We went on Thursday after getting pretty tired of the resort disco really quickly. What a great time. Music was great, lots of sweaty drunken dancing... for sure a goooood time had by all!

3  Thank DanniBinDC