“Great dogs and conversation”
Review of Big D's Dogs - CLOSED

Big D's Dogs
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Nothing better than a great dog and spending time chatting with Donnell and Big D.
Had the opportunity to spend a week right next to the stand and eat the dogs and had great conversations.
Respect.

1  Thank GWKonStripe

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Discovered by a complete coincidence - the owner CATERS to your taste buds and preferences! At the end of the production session - da dogz were more than perfect - became Negril's LE-wait for it -GENDARY treat! Visited several times while walking the 7-mile-beach. The operator Donnell - super friendly dude, can engage in any type of conversation, really pays attention to what you like and dislike on a hot dog! FABULOSO!

4  Thank bogna1966
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I was on the beach with Angie and this same gentleman kept going and coming with some item in foil. I finally asked Angie what it was he had and she said he had gotten hot dogs from the stand. "What Stand???" It's right over there.

I took a little walk and found the most innovative little cart manned by the most charming Donnell. The dog was grilled , the bun toasted and they had all the right condiments to go with said hot dog. They also serve cheesecake, but I am not a desert person.

This was a great idea for the food offerings in Negril as you get tired of the mountain of fries or rice and peas sometime, you just want something simple and affordable.

They move around,, but right now they are set up near Bourbon Beach on the Bar B Barn side. Go there and tell Donnell I said HI.

2  Thank Misty1
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I could not keep my teen son away from this place. Good thing the prices are excellent. He also really loved speaking to Donnell and was able to practice his French as Donnell speaks several languages. My son has not stopped talking about Donnell and his fantastic dogs, so we will plan on going back soon.

2  Thank lolei
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Just came back from Negril a week ago. The week that we were there we found Big D's Dogs located on the beach. Great place!! The owner Donelle (I apologize if I spelt it wrong..) is supper friendly. His BBQ dogs are so good that my Dad went there for lunch everyday.... homemade sauerkraut, fresh chopped onions, all the condiments and he grills the hot dog bun. What more can you ask for. If you are ever in Negril .... check out Big D's Dogs located on the beach with a beautiful ocean view.... we highly recommend it. :o)