“good value for your money”

Jah Freedom Guesthouse
Ranked #3 of 42 Negril B&B and Inns
Tubingen, Germany
“good value for your money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Jah Freedom Guesthouse is a very clean and comfortabel accommodation in Negril. I stayed at Steve's place several times with my family. We very much enjoyed our room on the top where we could hang out on that huge terrace with a great view over Negril and the Caribbean. There is a huge, stylish kitchen and a large livingroom. Steve made some pancaces for us for breakfast and spoiled us with coffe in the morning. He gave us very useful tips for in and around Negril. We will return this coming December and are already looking forward to it.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Kingston, Jamaica
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

I have stayed at Jah Freedom many times over the years - it's my go-to place in Negril and has been since I first came to Jamaica. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and there's not much of a better way to relax than sitting on the balcony with a great view of the sea.

The owner Steve is a great host. Especially if you are new to Negril, Steve knows a lot of good places to check out based on varying interests in the town and surrounding areas, and knows most everyone in town. And importantly, he looks out for the comfort and safety of all his guests. I'd highly recommend Jah Freedom to people who want a relaxing stay in a beautiful setting, while feeling truly at home.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank DrSuessJA
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is a beautiful, stunning, breath taking guest house. I was greeted with a very helpful taxi driver, who explained Jamaica to me on the ride. When we pulled up to the guest house, my jaw dropped from the beauty of the house. The inside will literally have you in shock. The rooms are beautiful, extremely clean with amazing furniture and the bathrooms are every woman's dream. Steve is a wonderful host, he cooks to order, gathering the fresh ingredients from the local markets. He actually speaks to you and laughs with you. He can tell you about the area and the safest places to go, if you decide to go out and play. I had so much fun there and the best part was that the guest house is so clean I could actually walk around barefoot without fear. This is a beautiful secret luxury Negril. I will be back to stay!!

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank JustMYpeople
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

We spent a week at JahFreedom this past Christmas. Nestled on a hill overlooking the famous 7 mile beach, this Guest house is 5 stars if there ever was one. We loved it. We felt very safe and welcomed.

Steve, the owner was absolutely wonderful! He arranged to have a driver pick us up from the airport and the return trip to the airport. The room was exactly as was described. Steve is the consummate host, every evening we were asked what we had planned for the next day, and whether or not he could arrange something for us. I really can’t say enough about the hospitality that we were shown.

As the owner of a guest house, you have to enjoy hosting people. It’s clear that Steve enjoys this, and that is what sets Jahfreedom apart from other places. I would definitely stay here again, and have recommended it to friends and family if they ever want to experience Negril. This is the place to stay! Thank you, Steve for making our stay a memorable experience.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Following_the_Sun727
Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

Yo!
I went to Jamica for my second time in dec 2013- jan 2014 and my last days me lived at Jah Freedom Inn and I loved it... The owner Steven Is a very nice person and he care about his guests! I loved Jah Freedom house and I realy enjoyed the late nights with Steve and his guests on the balcony with a nice wiev over Negril beach.. The rooms at Jah Freedom is very nice and comfortable, you have a nice bed (King Size) restroom with shower. If you live at Jah freedom in you will also have a security guard that make you feel safte. If you going to Negri (Jamaica) you have to visit Steve and Jah Freedom to get some nice vibes.....
Big Up Everytime!