All reviews the cottages the cliff pool and hot tub area ricks cafe snorkel equipment us feel at home no hot water romantic getaway tree house red stripe cave bedroom housekeeper wedding security bartender jamaica
Selected filters
Reviewed January 27, 2019

I had a absolutely lovey relaxing time. I enjoyed being a way from the traffic of the beach. The cottage that I was upgraded to was amazing, I was able to meditate in the sitting room and relax and read on the veranda.

It great for relaxing and a romantic get away.

The manager was very accommodating she had a very pleasant and down to earth personality such a sweet heart. I hate to say that I forgot her name. I have been traveling to Jamaica for over 20 years I have to say she was the most gracious host that I have ever met.

One Love
Natasha Selley
Detroit MI

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank NatashaS2174
Reviewed January 11, 2019

The cottages were nice however, there was no hot water even after several attempts to having it fixed. My family had to take a shower in another cottage. The grounds were beautiful and the staff were nice.

Date of stay: February 2018
3  Thank Vanessa W
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

The cottage style villa rooms are much more spacious than the typical hotel rooms, nicely built & fit perfectly w/ the natural landscape. The view the from the cliff spectacular. Great staff & location

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Facile L
ViillasSurMer, Manager at Villas Sur Mer, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Hi Facile L. Thank you for taking the time to write e review. We enjoyed having you here and hope to see you again soon.

Villas Sur Mer

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

My family and l went to Negril for a few days ans stayed here. The Villa was booked prior to arrival. Upon checking im we were given a tour of the Villa. The staff & the facility is very nice. Their staff is exceptional. We left to for dinner/beach after we were settled in. We returned to our Villa around 9pm at this time the water was dripping. We called the Manager who sbowed up and advised us she called her plummer etc. The issue was not resolved but she promised she would get it fixed by the A.M. we woke up the next day to absolutely no water.
Being that management is aware of the issue since the previous night they should have provided us with bottle water, luckily we had bottled water that we had purchased for drinking purpose wish we ended used to brush our teeth etc. We ran into the Manager when we were leaving to have breakfast and her concern was what we had planned for the day. I would never recommended this place to anyone.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
9  Thank Ms M
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The place is truly awesome, beautiful grounds, nice pool lagoon and your private way to the cliffs... away from the hustle you soon find yourself rejuvenated and relaxed! Staff is really great, Cassandra, Lumair, Steve, Cher and the others take pride in making you feel special and look after your needs. Will definitely be back...

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Birte T
VillasSurMerGM, General Manager at Villas Sur Mer, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you Birte! and thank you again for choosing Villas Sur Mer.

See you again soon,