“Jamaica Island Taxi Tours is a winner!”

Jamaica Island Taxi Tours
Ranked #25 of 42 Transportation in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Jamaica Island Taxi. We offer shuttle service from Montego Bay Airport to around the island. We also offer private taxi services as well. If you are looking for a tour around the island, we are also here to show you around. We are apart of the JUTA Negril Chapter so you can be assured you are in good hands!
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jamaica Island Taxi Tours is a winner!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Our flight was delayed by two hours and Nicholas waited for us. I was so impressed by his dedication to customer service. The Toyota Voxy that he drives in superbly clean and well maintained. Honestly, one of the nicest vehicles on the road. We arranged with Nicholas for transport back to the airport and he arrived five minutes early for pick-up. I was very happy to see that. We will definitely use JamaicaIslandTaxi.com in the future when traveling to Jamaica.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank LeoLissa407

Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Incredible service”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I highly recommend Jamaica Island Taxi, Nick is fantastic! He was referred to me by our hotel owner and I was impressed first that Nick called me in the States to confirm our airport pick-up. He was there waiting for us when we arrived, which is not easy waiting outside in the heat while we were trappped in immigration. Nick is so friendly and answered all of our questions about Jamaica but he also understood when we were worn out from traveling and just wanted to relax and enjoy the drive. He has a beautiful van that was very comfortable. Nick is accomodating and most importantly, he is always prompt. If you are going to Negil, call Jamaica Island Taxi!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Christina B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Friendly Driver”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Just used Jamaica Taxi Tours for pick up at airport to our hotel in Negril and then for the return back to the airport. Driver was waiting for us w/ a sign when we arrived, and came back on time to take us back to the airport on our last day. Overall good value, clean vehicle, and friendly driver.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank laxord
Arcadia, California, United States
“Nicholas is the best!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We had a superb experience with Jamaica Island Taxi in Negril. I appreciate Nicholas for his flexable and caring services. At the airport we met him outside of the entrance and were led us to his clean and comfortable black van. He let us stop by Sweet Spice restaurant for lunch on the way to our hotel. Sweet Spice was actually a little local restaurant that I wished to go to from all the TA reviews but never expected to go there because we are staying in Westend and had only few days in Negril. But Nicholas took us to the restaurant magically and food was great. Their curried chicken and fried chicken was so good and beet carrot juice was also yummy. Sweet Spice is located in the middle of Negril downtown(?) surrounding many different supermarkets and bakeries. When he took us back to the airport, we were able to grap some banana breads and beef patty at the bakery as well. Breads in Jamaica are surprisingly good. Either from beach vendor or bakery, banana bread is the best. My 9 years old daughter didn't enjoy the breakfast at hotel so we got the breads for her breakfast and gifts for family. We also asked him to take us to YS fall. It was beautiful and lots of fun. We swam under the falls, my daughter did zipline, she wanted to do that again :) On the way back Nicholas took us to local produce market and showed us the high school he went. We felt like we had a Jamaican local friend coming everywhere with us.
His prices were very reasonable and always gives us local advises(for example he taught us the best Blue Mauntain coffee out of tons of different brands). I think no one can beet his rate. He didn't mind stopping by any places or changing plans. We asked him if he can drop us off at 7miles beach on the way back to hotel from YS fall and pick us up from a beach restaurant, so that we had relaxed time on the beach for couple hours and safely got back to hotel in Westend with no hassle. That was very appreciated. He also gave us great infos about the best jerk chicken place and a seafood restaurant found 30 years ago. He is just a honest and nice hard working guy. Not only him but also most people in Negril was gentle and genuine. I became to love people there after this trip. Who said that Jamaica is dangerous? Nop not at all at least from my experience.
From emails I noticed he has 9 years old daughter and 1 year old son. So I brought some clothes and books and DVDs for kids. Now I want to send more workbooks for his intelligent daughter. Of course when we go back to Negril, I will definitely call him again(He usually calls back immediately to US) and bring more stuff for kids there.

Visited January 2014